+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

I was staring at the screen when the show ended with my mouth open.. just gawking at it. I couldn't believe that's how they ended the season. It's so cruel making us wait 3 months to find out what happens.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally agree!!!

I am telling myself that Coop did hear her and is either about to bust through the window or the door or come out of the kitchen with a flying tackle. The way he looked back - yes he 'left' after that but he's Cooper and she's Violet not to mention she's past her due date. I think he would have at least had a looksee even if Charlotte was so desparate. If it is nothing, it was an extra minute, blame it on a red light. If it was something, well there's your excuse and baby coming or not or what is really happening trumps being fired, no matter how much I like Charlotte and her vulnerability when she shows it.

I'm counting on Coop. Unfortunately thanks to the acting and that final scene, this will not be one of those shows where I end up forgetting about it and saying 'oh yeah' when they start back up, I'm going to fret all summer!
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3434182;
    I am telling myself that Coop did hear her and is either about to bust through the window or the door or come out of the kitchen with a flying tackle. The way he looked back - yes he 'left' after that but he's Cooper and she's Violet not to mention she's past her due date. I think he would have at least had a looksee even if Charlotte was so desparate. If it is nothing, it was an extra minute, blame it on a red light. If it was something, well there's your excuse and baby coming or not or what is really happening trumps being fired, no matter how much I like Charlotte and her vulnerability when she shows it.

I'm counting on Coop. Unfortunately thanks to the acting and that final scene, this will not be one of those shows where I end up forgetting about it and saying 'oh yeah' when they start back up, I'm going to fret all summer!

Summed it up perfectly
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I'm nto sure that I see the connection in any guilt that Charolotte would hold for Cooper not going into the house. She was upset, and it's quite normal for a woman to turn to her boyfriend for support when she's upset. It's also quite normal for a boyfriend to go to her, rather than going into a house he lives in to make sure that everything is fine when he has no reason to think it is not. I can understand why he'd go through a range of "I was so close ... if only" emotions. But from a rational standpoint, what did Charlotte do wrong in that moment?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

?? I'm not sure anyone is saying Charlotte did anything wrong. More that Coop will feel really really guilty if V is carved up, and C has been saying that he spends too much time on V, a perfectly normal pregnant woman... (and I have to say my sympathies have been with C on this!), and now he may irrationally feel that he left her in her hour of need because of C.

FORT Fogey

it's a terrible way to end a season. not interested in watching next season

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3434374;
    But from a rational standpoint, what did Charlotte do wrong in that moment?
    Charlotte was completely right on in that moment and in reaching out for her boyfriend. I thought it was touching to see her breaking down like that and actually reaching for him instead of blowing it off ala Charlotte the warrior.

I was thinking more from Cooper's standpoint based on how guilty he felt for standing Charlotte up at dinner (and the fantastic way Charlotte called him on it by congratulating Violet like only Charlotte can, and the perfect Cooper uh oh face) and the justification he would use to go back and check on Violet for just a minute.
    Wag more, bark less

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh, brother--have you seen the news story where a woman has been arrested, a dead recently pregnant woman found in the crawl space under her kitchen, and a recently delivered baby (that the arrested woman said was hers but who really belonged to the dead woman) died? The whole thing was shades of Private Practice....please tell me the assumed killer did not watch that show. The killer had been telling people she was pregnant but neighbors didn't think she looked it. Her boyfriend called the police when he couldn't revive the baby... there was blood everywhere which was I guess at first assumed to be from an at home delivery, but then when they got woman and child to the hospital they realized she hadn't delivered a baby, and that the baby couldn't be hers, so they went back and looked, and found the body of the mother.
    Sorry...very confused telling I realize, but the story is all over the news here.

Ok, did anyone else get the impression that she's going to put the baby up for adoption after all of this? I will be so upset if they went through all of this storyline for her to just give up the kid.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread