+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Private Practice

There was no preview!! Does that mean we have to wait all summer to see if he rescued Violet?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3431580;
    There was no preview!! Does that mean we have to wait all summer to see if he rescued Violet?
    I think it was the season finally.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I am really struggling with the whole Pete/Violet thing. Maybe I just tend to stray towards the unexpected and Sheldon was the unexpected choice for a lot of people. He was the underdog and I like when the underdog wins sometimes.

Last night was the season finale so we will have to wait out the Summer to see what happens with Violet. Whatever happens with her, I do think this may be the end of Charlotte and Cooper. He will feel guilty for whatever happens to Violet since he was right at her fingertips and left.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3431863;
    I am really struggling with the whole Pete/Violet thing. Maybe I just tend to stray towards the unexpected and Sheldon was the unexpected choice for a lot of people. He was the underdog and I like when the underdog wins sometimes.

Last night was the season finale so we will have to wait out the Summer to see what happens with Violet. Whatever happens with her, I do think this may be the end of Charlotte and Cooper. He will feel guilty for whatever happens to Violet since he was right at her fingertips and left.
    I hope so. I really can't stand Charlotte and just don't understand why Cooper keeps going back to her.

FORT Fogey

I didn't used to like Charlotte as a standalone character, but I"ve started to really really like her. I like the vulnerability that we see inside her tough exterior. The turning point for me was when her father died, and we saw that side of her - both the where she came from, who her father saw her as, and how she responded to it. I also like Cooper and Charlotte together. THey started out in such a "I'm only in it for me" focused relationship, and I like how they've evolved.

I find this baby snatching storyline with Violet very disturbing. It was really hard for me to watch the final scenes. I'm also one of the few who like Charlotte but agree that this could be the end of her and Cooper once he finds out what was behind the door and he left to go be with her instead. I'm hoping either Pete or Sheldon will come save the day. More likely Sheldon since he may decide to go to Violet's to hear it from her that she picked Pete and also since he is a psychiatrist too maybe he can talk crazy lady out of it. I'm thinking she may cut into Violet but hopefully she'll be rescued before any permanent damage is done.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

My gut feeling says that when Violet is found, she'll survive, but the baby will not. From a long range story telling standpoint, it would work better if Violet did not have a child. If it's Pete's then it brings a bond between them that if broken apart, would be too much like Naomi and Sam. If it's not Pete's then you would not have that issue, but still, what Violet would be free to do would be limited with "I have to get home to the baby I'm raising alone" realities. Unfortunately, giving Violet a baby right now would limit the growth of her character too much. For her to lose the baby would create healing storylines for her, Pete, Sheldon, and her and Pete as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3432001;
    I find this baby snatching storyline with Violet very disturbing. It was really hard for me to watch the final scenes. I'm also one of the few who like Charlotte but agree that this could be the end of her and Cooper once he finds out what was behind the door and he left to go be with her instead. I'm hoping either Pete or Sheldon will come save the day. More likely Sheldon since he may decide to go to Violet's to hear it from her that she picked Pete and also since he is a psychiatrist too maybe he can talk crazy lady out of it. I'm thinking she may cut into Violet but hopefully she'll be rescued before any permanent damage is done.
    I agree about the bolded part. I just watched it, and I'm seriously traumatized. I thought I'd catch a little TV before bedtime, and now I'm too creeped out to sleep. Just yuck!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

i just finished watching too Griss and I was creeped out. Just ick.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was trying to convince myself that Cooper heard her and was creeping around to look in the window and see what was happening, or sneaking in quietly....but too much time seemed to be going on..... I fear Veruka might be right, for story line purposes. On the other hand this is a pretty grim story line for a light hearted show like PP to have permanently embedded in its background. Del and his daughter were bad enough.

+ Reply to Thread