+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Private Practice

So is he going to have a sudden revelation that Violet is the one for him? I don't get why they are "just best friends"--but I've missed a lot of this show. Have they ever explained why they have never "gone there"? It obviously isn't because she has qualms about sex in the office! You would think that at least one of them would think about the issue.
    Is it because he likes role playing S&M sex, and she doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3341271;
    So is he going to have a sudden revelation that Violet is the one for him? I don't get why they are "just best friends"--but I've missed a lot of this show. Have they ever explained why they have never "gone there"? It obviously isn't because she has qualms about sex in the office! You would think that at least one of them would think about the issue.
    Is it because he likes role playing S&M sex, and she doesn't?
    They already explored that. They actually got in bed together, and I don't remember the details, but there just wasn't a spark.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3341732;
    They already explored that. They actually got in bed together, and I don't remember the details, but there just wasn't a spark.
    That's what I get for only watching off and on! Thanks for the info, it's been really bothering me. Wonder if he's told his girlfriend that!
    I do kind of understand her point though (the girlfriend)...that he should be having those "firsts" with her, not Violet. If they then have a child she'll be all excited about each step in the pregnancy and it will be a 2nd run to him...and one he'll no doubt mess up with comments about "when Violet was pregnant..."

My biggest problem (and I had several) with this last episode was that Addison had just finished a bottle of wine off with Naomi when she went in to deliver a baby. Don't know about you, but I do NOT want a tipsy doctor delivering my baby! If she was on call, then she should not have been drinking at all.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That is one of the things that has always bothered me about medical shows. If you are in a profession where you might be called in at anytime, and you always have to answer your phone...how do you go out/home and have drinks? Personally, if I were a doctor, I'd choose to be a dermatologist, a radiologist, ....not an ER doc, a surgeon, an ob/gyn, etc. Nothing where I have to come in at the drop of a hat and I'm always on call. That's what other chumps are for!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, that's why you see so many ob/gyns in group practices...and they make you rotate through all the docs in the group so you are ok with whoever is on call to deliver your baby. When our first kid was born the labor lasted 24 hours and then a C-section....went through the whole practice!

FORT Regular

Was this a repeat this week? What about greys anatomy?

Repeat, repeat! You missed nothing new!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, I blinked. When did the father of the unborn baby die, and HOW/WHY?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3423226;
    OK, I blinked. When did the father of the unborn baby die, and HOW/WHY?
    accidental insulin overdose. he was type 2 diabetic. very far-fetched for me

+ Reply to Thread