+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

It broke my heart when that little girl reached out to him to keep her outta CFS. I can't understand how ANY parent can do that.. but then again, there are a lot of sick and crazy peopel in this world... and the story likes we see on shows like this are not all that far fetched.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought that the big "crossover" was going to be happening last night, too. The only thing that I can figure is that last night's "crossover" was Addison telephoning her superstar, Seattle Grace neurosurgeon ex-husband to come try to save her brother; and then, the big....."TO BE CONTINUED..."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree that Addison is more like the big sister instead of the younger one.

I'm irritated with Cooper and Violet. She's a therapist yet needs Cooper to move in with her because she's pregnant? Give me a break. Even if it was his idea she should have told him no. She's a successful adult woman who slept with two men at the same time. I don't think she needs Cooper holding her hand through her pregnancy. Sure, he's her best friend and can be there for her to lean on but I totally see why Charlotte is upset by the idea. She's right about him giving up the "firsts" with her for the "firsts" with Violet and her baby.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Didnt Violet have an abortion once because she was raped? I can see why Cooper is moving in with her.. or at least why she'd welcome it. I am sure this is a tough situation for her. Just because she is a successful adult woman doesn't mean that this is something that is eay to go thru alone.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I do like the idea of him being such a great friend to her.

Charlotte flips off and on like a light switch. She annoys me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh goodness....Naomi thinks she has a real boyfriend in Archer.....it's eating Addison up everytime she sees Naomi all mushy with Archer since Addison caught Archer being whore-ish. What to do, what to do??

Hooray for Cooper manning up at the end!
    And I am so glad Adison did not go through with the baby surgery.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3336040;
    Hooray for Cooper manning up at the end!
    And I am so glad Adison did not go through with the baby surgery.
    Me, too--especially since it's something that a plastic surgeon or urologist or someone actually qualified in that very specific type of surgery ought to be doing. It really bugs me that we're supposed to believe that she can do any type of surgery having to do with babies just because her specialty has to do with babies. How dumb do they think we are.

But if we're going with the total suspension of disbelief approach, I'm glad that from a story perspective she didn't to it either.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

hahaha! I was thinking that! "dang, she does every kind of baby surgery there is doesn't she... I doubt real Doctors do that..."
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3309533;

Charlotte flips off and on like a light switch. She annoys me.
    I couldn't agree more! Cooper is so much better than her. I really dislike her character a lot.

+ Reply to Thread