+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Got it! Thanks! I must not have been that impressed with that episode, but I do slightly remember it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member

Dang Addison spoiled Derek's proposal. Auggh. And the peds doctor has a thing for Callie, wow didn't see that coming.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Oh my gosh! This baby is so cute...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whoa....Addison's brother has parasites in his brain. Wonder if they got this idea from the story of the woman who had the live tapeworm in her brainstem?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish they could have wrapped it up in the one crossover. I really don't want to see them all together in both shows for another week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sorry, I like Grey, but I don't watch Private Practice. Why did Addison call Derek?

Her brother has parasites in his brain that are causing him to have seizures. They put him into a medical coma to slow the brain waves and calm the seizures but he will be brain dead soon if they can't get the parasites out of his brain. Derek is the neuro-surgeon that is supposedly the best so she called him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes. Did Cooper ever find the little girl's parents? And if so how did that go?
    Thanks

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march;3307751;
    I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes. Did Cooper ever find the little girl's parents? And if so how did that go?
    Thanks
    Yes, the parents abandoned the girl and went to the wife's sister's house by Anaheim. They said they couldn't deal with the stress of having to deal with their sick child, and they couldn't afford it either. So Cooper went back and got Charlotte to fudge the papers a bit so that they could do the operation on the girl without the parents' consent.

I didn't see all of it, but I don't recall the parents being arrested. I don't see how abandoning a small child would be considered OK.

I like Grant Show and hope his character survives. Personally, I think they should've made him Addison's younger brother. He looks younger than her to me.

Also, I felt kind of duped by the promos. It was implying that last night's Grey's and Private Practice would be crossovers...e.g. starting the story on Grey's and ending it on PPractice. So I watched part of Grey's (which I normally don't anymore) and then realized there wouldn't be a crossover there...but rather it would finish the PP storyline on Grey's next week. Argh!

After the girl got her surgery, well right when she was put under and in the operating room, Coop called Social Services and the police to report them. I assume they got arrested and the little girl is going to Family Services to be cared for after released from the hospital. Coop said he would still see her as he's her doctor.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread