+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

Last night's show was very moving. You always know when Joel Grey guest stars, he'll give a top notch performance, and Tim Daly matched him -- especially that scene at the end when Pete broke down and cried. It was good stuff.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;3287072;
    Last night's show was very moving. You always know when Joel Grey guest stars, he'll give a top notch performance, and Tim Daly matched him -- especially that scene at the end when Pete broke down and cried. It was good stuff.
    That was exceptional and very touching. I would hope that Joel Grey wins an award for that performance.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yikes! I didn't even realize that that was Joel Grey! Excellent acting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It hurt so much to watch him being scared to die but wanting to die. I had a huge flashback to how it felt to hold my mom when she was taking her last breath and I sobbed for nearly an hour after that scene. Excellent acting and writing!
    Yup, with donuts!!

So good. Such a great set up for the next few episodes that are to come!

So Addison's brother is back. Where did Dr. Personality go?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;3287072;

I bawled like a baby during this scene. Excellent acting on both their parts
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

This show really does seem to have been good before, but really stepped it up in recent weeks. It makes me think that they've noticed ABC moving it around, the ratings, etc, and know that they've got one last "do or die" opportunity. It's very nice to see that in a case like that, the talent is there in both the writing and acting to step it up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3289288;
    So Addison's brother is back. Where did Dr. Personality go?
    Please refresh my memory on Addison's brother. I can't seem to remember his storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3289392;
    Please refresh my memory on Addison's brother. I can't seem to remember his storyline.
    He showed up for one episode a few weeks ago. He was there for the episode where they all went to a big fancy party for something - I can't rememberwhat it was for right now. He and the SWAT guy didn't get along, and he (the brother) told Addision she was too high-class for him (the SWAT guy). He also hooked up with Naomi while he was there. Sam was flirting with a woman at the party, and Naomi got jealous, so she got together with Addision's brother to feel better about Sam moving on. Clearly, she liked him enough to go back for more.

+ Reply to Thread