+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

I was so glad that Cooper helped out the father and son. There is nothing worse than knowing someone is abused and not helping them.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

to the person that asked, I think Kate has had that haircut for a few months but I think Addison's only had it since last week.

Sorry to see Addison and Kevin break up. I enjoyed Cooper's story last night.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

FORT Fan

I didn't see the previous comment on Kate's haircut so just wanted to add my two cents... Yikes, Kate, that is a BAD do. That style ages her A LOT, it is BAD.

As for the rest of the episode... feh. Not bad, not good. I find I like the Cooper story lines, him and Charlotte are great. Pete and Violet seems out of no where and not very believable. I do feel bad for Meg, I hope her character sticks around. Was annoyed by Addison and Sam yelling at Naomi, had they met the woman they would have realized why Naomi agreed to do it. And finally what was up with the practice not wanting Addison to treat the call girls. I don't agree with it but don't they deserve medical treatment if they pay for it -- thought the story line was forced and stupid. I certainly didn't care (or agree for that matter) that Addison was no longer going to treat her patient.

Hope the next episode is better and I hope they give Addison hair extensions and less severe makeup (what is up with that horrible dark lipstick and too dark eyebrows).

I agree. The shorter hair and severe makeup are aging her a lot. She looks so, well, severe now!
    She looks like a some kind of upperclass socialite school marm.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Regular

Was it a new episode yesterday? Does it repeat at all?

It was a repeat from October.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, the new hair and make up are really aging Addison...she looked way too old/hard for her cop/SWAT now ex-boyfriend...way too "socialite". Not at all fun and appealing like she used to look.
    Just watched a rerun where there was a couple in for fertility treatments who were (supposedly) an unknowing brother/sister. I got a phone call and missed how that happened. Were they adopted? Sperm donor babies? Were they full sibs or only half? Just curious. I saw the part where it came out that he had figured it out long ago, but not what he had figured out. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

I am not loving AT ALL the storylines. How quickly things have turned. I was enjoyng the beginning of the season, but now I'm kind of just annoyed.

Other than the Cooper storyline, I think I just about hate everything else.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3255393;
    Just watched a rerun where there was a couple in for fertility treatments who were (supposedly) an unknowing brother/sister. I got a phone call and missed how that happened. Were they adopted? Sperm donor babies? Were they full sibs or only half? Just curious. I saw the part where it came out that he had figured it out long ago, but not what he had figured out. Thanks!
    I'm not sure, but I think they both had the same father (e.g. sperm donor).

One thing about Kate Walsh that has bothered me since her "Grey's" days...she pouts/purses her lips too much. I think she's gorgeous, but the pursing/pouting often just seems too forced.

I'll miss Mr. SWAT if they stay broken up. He's a cutie!

FORT Fan

What do you guys think about the show moving to Thurs? If I start watching GA again, I think it'll be a little much for me. Even though they're two completely different shows, for me, it's hard to go from one medical drama to the next (it's what I was doing with GA and ER). It can be exhausting. And I'm guess if PP doesn't hold onto at least half of GA's audience it's in real danger of being canceled.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

+ Reply to Thread