+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Private Practice

I agree, that story is the reality for many women.... and I see a lot of it in my students whose families have come here from elsewhere...they can't date outside their religion or even certain subgroups within the religion...not just the Muslims either. What wasn't real to me was that the parents were willing to "sell" their daughter for a happier life for her dad...the husband was going to "take care of" the family, but it didn't sound like the dad would have the same kind of job he used to have (doctor? businessman? I forget) instead of cab driving. The families I know who've come here would almost never go back--they often came here for the kids....

I loved the look on Naomi's face at then end when she was basically giving Addison permission to lease the extra space and Addison told her it was already done

I also like that it seems as though Charlotte will be working in the leased office. I really like her character and hope they continue to write her in more and more. LOVED the scene of her and Coop talking while she was in a dominatrix outfit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last night's episode. I was a little surprised that a fertility clinic would allow abortions to be done right there. I guess it's b/c I'm having such infertility problems that this bothered me a little.

I cried when Addison handed the father the baby and he went to say goodbye to his fiance. What a touching scene with him holding the baby next to her face saying, we made her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Is the clinic only a fertility clinic? Doesn't Violet do other kinds of counseling? I thought it was more a family medicine kind of place.

Last night's episode was done really well. It could have been such a mess for people on either the pro-choice or (lets face it) not pro choice people.. But I thought they struck a lovely balance with the characters. I am pro choice, but I definately could see where Naomi was coming from. The end where she said "a baby died today" really made me misty eyed.
    I am really really not liking Pete's woman. I don't like anything about her. I do like the fragile side of Charlotte, and I hope she and Cooper work things out.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

This show kicks Grey's Anatomy's arse, imo.
    As Grey's gets worse and worse with ridiculous storylines, PP goes from strength to strength.
    It would be perfect for me if they could find a way to get Callie and Sloane to join Oceanside Wellness.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just loved the part where Violet was watching TV and shouted "Oh that's the worst runway walk I've ever seen! She's not fierce! Eliminate her!" The later when Coop says "She never lets ME call her when the models are walking"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan

I liked last night's episode. I think Dell is turning into a very interesting and open character. I also like Meg, I love how she explained to Dell that they are doctors and how the patient probably agonized over her decision and that they are not there to judge -- she was great, I like this character. BTW, I read the actress playing Meg is 48, she is rocking 48, I hope I look that good when I get there.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Have to say, Dell gets cuter and cuter. Even though I didn't like his behavior (most of) the show.
    I'm a Meg fan as well.

I wasn't surprised by the Violet/Pete hook-up as there have been little signs heading in that direction for a few episodes. I can't wait to see how this will affect the practice when everyone else, especially Meg, finds out.

And it's really been bugging me that someone as smart as Addison wouldn't have a no-compete clause written into the lease agreement when she rented out the 4th floor. And nobody even called her out on it when they found out about Charlotte's practice. They were upset but nobody once mentioned why didn't she find out who she was leasing to first. Seems like one of the first rules of business to me. And I didn't know Naomi owned the whole building! Kind of makes you wonder why they can't keep the practice afloat with all the other lease money they must be getting. I guess paying double board certified surgeons as well as all the other staff must be pretty expensive.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread