+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

Actually I like the Pete Addison pairing most of the time, I'm not to thrilled when Addison gets all high and mighty because she's a double board certified neonatal surgeon.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Great episode last night. Loved when Addison realized that she was so tied up in doing surgery that she didn't even know any of their names. Yay for Dell sticking up for himself. He was definitely taken advantage of before
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Last night's episode was cute and sweet. I couldn't figure what Charlotte's angle was though?
    she seemed so hurt Addison turned her down. I think the cutest part of last night is when the episode ended! Not anything in the episode actually, but my husband watching the prieview for next week and lamenting "Noooooo!!! I want to watch it nooowwwwwww" *lol* He's so big and manly looking, his guy friend would rag on him endlessly if they knew what TV shows he was hooked on with me
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey

I wondered if with Charlotte they weren't somehow setting up for her to eventually join the practice. She is becoming a more prominent supporting character. And there could be some interesting tension and drama having her and Violet working under the same roof. So I wonder if what we were supposed to get from that was that Addison liked her workplace more than Charlotte likes hers, and Charlotte will be prompted to want to leave the hospital for the practice in a few weeks when for whatever reason they need her.

That theory makes perfect sense to me, and is entirely plausable.

FORT Fan

Veruka, that's probably what is was all about but for some reason I just didn't get it last night.

I watched last season and have watched this season but I'm still not sold on this show yet but I can't put my finger on why. I love Addison/Kate Walsh but I find myself not really caring about anyone else. Although I do like Dell & the friendship between Naomi and Addison.

Don't know if this has been discussed already but does anyone else find it weird that Swat guy is always wearing a shirt that Swat?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I love Dell, although I wish they'd make him more... outspoken.. or more take charge. But then I suppose he may not be the Dell I love. I just wish he wasn't such a doormat to Naomi.

I hope this is the direction he begins to go. I don't want him to be combattive, but a little stronger wouldn't hurt.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3222251;
    Don't know if this has been discussed already but does anyone else find it weird that Swat guy is always wearing a shirt that Swat?
    Did you mean by chance.. a shirt that SAYS SWAT? That is not uncommon, my Uncle is a SWAT team member.. and nearly ALL his stuff has SWAT on it in some form. So if he is seeing her after, before, or while at work in some form.. the SWAT shirt is most likely normal
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow. Loved that episode. I just knew that they were going to put Addison's name in the bowl. I hope that she makes it work and this brings Sam and Naomi back together.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread