+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

i'm LOVING this show. last night's episode was great! moving and funny all at the same time. addison breaking down at the end of the episode had me crying.

can i just say all the guys on this show are fantastic?

FORT Fanatic

love the cross casting with Bree's daughter from Desperate Housewives.

Then how the mom of the the daughter wanted the baby back. Very DH.
    I think I honestly, at this point, love PP more than Grey's as a whole. It's continually well done and doesn't seem to miss the mark that often, if at all in an episode.

Looks like the officer is back in two weeks (when the next new episode is)!

FORT Fogey

Was the writing on this show always as good as it was tonight, and I just forgot it during the huge break, or did they pull out ALL the stops for this episode? Wow, the writing was just SMART. It's the best word I can think of to describe it. GREAT ethical delimmas to think about in that "what would you do" way, and they tied it into the story of the practice brillantly. I LOVED this episode. It almost makes me mad that they let this stay in hiatus after the strike and brought back Grey's!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3209905;
    Was the writing on this show always as good as it was tonight, and I just forgot it during the huge break, or did they pull out ALL the stops for this episode? Wow, the writing was just SMART. It's the best word I can think of to describe it. GREAT ethical delimmas to think about in that "what would you do" way, and they tied it into the story of the practice brillantly. I LOVED this episode. It almost makes me mad that they let this stay in hiatus after the strike and brought back Grey's!
    I agree, it was a great episode! I enjoyed this premiere SO much more than the Grey's premiere it's not even funny. Maybe it's just because Addison is amazing, or maybe it's because Grey's has gotten too complicated, I don't know.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I agree with you guys. This was by far the best episode so far. I hope it continues down this path. Loved the dilema story lines
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It was excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It was far better than the Grey's premiere and I will be eagerly waiting next week's episode.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Excellent show. I'm so glad they didn't have Addison and Naomi patch things up right away - they actually stayed angry at each other and not so "happy-ending-ish".

I was heartbroken at the baby

Okay, so how funny was it when Violet realized that Charlotte was sleeping with Cooper because of the monkey reference. I felt for Coop with the whole sex/HIV story.

Great stuff. It's funny because upthread I mentioned I don't watch Grey's but since then I went crazy on Netflix and watched every darn episode and now am a Grey's fan but although Addison is the same character, they are totally different shows and I like them for vastly different reasons.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I really enjoyed it too. But couldn't Addison have taken Taye Diggs and Naomi aside so that they could've hashed out the business side in private first without laying out all the money problems in a conference room full of employees? They could've presented it as a team effort rather than the way the did--which basically was that Naomi screwed up (which she did, but still...)...

What's the deal with the SWAT guy (Lorelai's ex from "Gilmore Girls")? I didn't see last season when they met. Is he the one who's wife died? (I just read that upthread but I don't know the back story...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3210528;
    What's the deal with the SWAT guy (Lorelai's ex from "Gilmore Girls")? I didn't see last season when they met. Is he the one who's wife died? (I just read that upthread but I don't know the back story...)

If I remember right the SWAT guy was partner's with the baby's father and he was killed before the baby was born. I remember him wanting to be there for her (he had told his partner he'd make sure they were taken care of) and she wasn't sure she wanted him around but he refused to leave the clinic (in a nice way) saying he made a promise and had full intentions of keeping it.

also loved last nights show!! Can't wait for next week!

+ Reply to Thread