+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reaper - Tuesdays at 9pm on CW

Re: Reaper - Tuesdays at 9pm on CW

So far Reaper is better than Chuck, Bionic Woman and Life.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

hcw

Caught it last night. This is a definate will watch for me. Nice acting and well written. DMV as hell...so true. Mine is waiting at the never ending line of Walmart sandwiched between a large man or two with hairy armpits and limited hygine who is wearing a wifebeater and a extendend family with several hyperactive children where grandma is paying and arguing with the cashier about an expired coupon for cigarettes. The cashier speaks limited English and knows nothing about our money system. Oh wait, I live in Florida, that is my Saturday morning.

LG.

yes, the line at your Walmart does sound like a direct portal to Hell. Too funny. Welcome hcw.

What night does this show air again? I'm afraid I'm going to miss it because I don't usually watch CW.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hey LG - it's on at 9pm on the CW.

Can't wait for episode #2!

I like Reaper too, funny and different and I like all the cast so far (now that's a challenge). So far it's my funniest new show this season.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I knew I was going to like Chuck, which I did. I did not think I was going to like Reaper, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. As other posters have stated, it's original and fun. I'll keep watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Tuesdays at 9 ET on CW, LG.

Finally saw this. Looking forward to tonight's. I think that the CW did well in producing this show. I just hope it stays.

LG.

I caught it! Thanks everyone. Loved him trying to reconstruct the remote control car after it got run over. duct-taping "the portal" in hopes that it would work.

So, do you think his friend (not Sock, the other guy, the one with the "good hair" that girls want to give their Blackberries to) will be injured in every single episode? It's starting off like "They Killed Kenny - You Bastards" only he doesn't die, thankfully. Wonder if he's going to destroy a car in every episode too. That would drive his jealous brother up a wall. I'm glad he finally told him mom. People should not be lying to their moms (says a mom).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I was thinking that guy was going to get hurt every episode, too. So far, it's their nod to Kenny. We'll see if they stick with it.

Last night's wasn't as uproariously funny as the first week, but it was still very good, and I'm in for the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast