+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Life - NBC

Re: Life - NBC

I love that some of the pieces behind Crews getting sent to jail are starting to come together. Interesting part about Reese's dad being the SWAT leader.

Sometimes though, I find myself much more interested in the back story and less interested in the current mystery du jour.

Oh great, I manage to stay awake to see that it's gotten a lot better, but nobody else is watching.

Just my luck! LOL!

I'm still watching, but I don't have a lot to say right now because I'm just waiting for the whole murder mystery thing to be given more screentime.

I missed this weeks episode. I agree that I enjoy the back story better then the current story. I wish they would spend more time each week giving us more background.

It was moved to the forefront a bit more because the older cop (the one he was ordered to stay away from) was killed. Reese's dad also came into the picture to attend his funeral and they raided Crews house on suspicion of his involvement. But his great great roomie had taken the wall down and thus they didn't find it. So somewhat moved foward, but it always feels like 2 steps forward 3 steps back.

This is my favorite new show. I'm hoping for reruns because of the strike so more people will start watching.

I missed last night's. I ended up watching CSINY instead and forgot this was on. Since I can't watch it online, can someone please fill me in on what we learned about Crews set up? Thanks.

I only paid half attention to the show last night so not sure how much help I can be.
    In one scene Crews, Reese's dad, and Crews female boss, were talking and they were saying Crews had confronted the cop and killed him. Crews said he confronted the cop and then the cop led him to Reese's dad and he had pictures of Reese's dad arguing with the dead guy right before he was murdered. But then Reese's dad said he always argued with that guy about football every Sunday and that they were friends.
    Crews also told Reese's dad that he had proof that the girl was at home the night of the murders and that they knew who the real killer was. Reese's dad asked him if he came by that proof honestly and Crews didn't answer.
    (I don't know why, but I always thought it was Crews family that was murdered. I was heartsick thinking how he must have felt knowing his daughter was actually alive and knew he didn't kill the rest of the family. I really need to pay more attention.)

Thank you. Though, I wonder why it was advertised as one more piece of the puzzle would be answered. Phoey.

Doesn't seem like I missed much overall.

Well, I'm not good with names but I found last night to be quite intriguing! Resse's father went to the Chief and asked why she no longer found Crews guilty. She said that they were going through the evidence and whoever was guilty would pay. I think by the way she was talking to him she is finally seeing it Crews' way.

I'm liking the "play" between Reese and Crews. I haven't noticed her in any dives lately and wonder if her growing trust in Crews has anything to do with that. I also wonder if she will run into something of her father's that will cause her to turn in evidence showing that he is the mastermind behind the robbery and the deaths.

+ Reply to Thread