+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Life - NBC

Re: Life - NBC

Is anyone else still watching? I really want to know so much more about the framing of him and who really did it.
    I liked the homeles man. He was kind of quirky and his comments were great.
    Loving this show. So much more than what comes before it that's for sure.

I had to let this one go because of too much other stuff going on. I liked the pilot but just couldn't keep up with it and all my other shows on the same night. Is it pretty good? Maybe I can catch it in reruns over the holidays.

ACF, it is SO worth catching! I'm completely biased because I really do love this show. It may not be the best new show out there (e.g., DSM or Private Practice in ratings), it is certainly one of the best well-written new shows. Plus I love the lead character and the supporting actors and actresses are all great as well. Certainly a lot better chemistry than on Journeyman.

I'm still watching. I'm getting more addicted each week. I agree the character interaction is great. I also like the way he solves his cases.

The most intriguing part is difinately his back story. It is becoming very apparent that he was framed by the police. First with lying about the daughter not being home and then with the pictures the daughter drew of a man with what looked like a beard and mustache (obviously not him). I have to wonder why the police would go through all the trouble of having the child go through Art Therapy only to hide that evidence. If they really wanted to make it look like she wasn't home they shouldn't have kept any proof that they were questioning her.
    Last edited by CantGetNuf; 10-18-2007 at 10:09 PM.

The lead police investigator (retired) on Crews case is a serious drunk. I'm beginning to think he knows more about the case than he's letting onto (i.e., was told to set up Crews) and that's why he's so heavy on the bottle.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I think so too speedbump. I think thats also why he asked him, "Why couldn't you have died in there." He's suffering a severe guilty consious and/or is scared Crews is going to solve the case and incriminate him.

I like the show alright, but I hope it doesn't become too serialized. I prefer the stand-alone episodes over the mystery. I've fallen asleep during it twice, but I stayed awake this past episode.

I think, for me, this is the epitome of a great show. I'm intrigued every show, there is rapport between all the cast (both good and bad), and the crime scenes are interesting. I think the retired detective had a hand in framing him also. I love the way he and his partner play off each other.

I really enjoyed tonight. His whole outlook on the entire case and the background things going on was so great. The prison case, I just want to know so much more. Way more!

The character interaction is great but the story was a little weak to me. At least it didn't live up to the hype on the preview. I thought the bad guy was going to be really scary but he seemed more like a little punk. I found it hard to believe that he could throw a woman out a window and then wrestle a grown man out of the hotel and into a cage. Did the guy in the cage ever say how exactly the bad guy did that?

They are giving us so little about his back story. Tonight we found out that whoever did set him up did it for money and thats all we got. When it flips to the board theres a note, "Wife has 40,000 in bank account." Who is in the picture below that note? I've seen that message twice but can't get a look at the picture fast enough.

+ Reply to Thread