+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Journeyman

Re: Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2597042;
    Is the ex a ghost? Has anyone noticed if she's always in the same clothes in these weird encounters? She doesn't seem to have aged, so I"m guessing she isn't in exactly the same situation he is.
    Livia (the ex) isn't a ghost; she's a "traveler" too. She was a traveler when she and Rome-guy (the main character; I forget his name and am too lazy to look it up right now) were engaged, and she didn't bother to mention it because she thought the traveling was over. She never died in the plane crash because she time-traveled out of the plane just before it crashed.

The thing I have a question about -- and I don't know if it was addressed yet -- is whether Livia's "home time" is Rome-guy's time, or if she's from the past or the future.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm kind of bored with this show already. I usually have it on but only pay half attention to it. I really can't stand his wife and her behavior concerning his "traveling". I think she could be way more understanding that he doesn't have any control over it. That said, I've seen the previews for next week when he dissappears when he's in a crowded area with his son. All I can say about that is O!M!G!!!! As mad as his wife gets about him disappearing on her I can't believe she never thought about him disappearing when he's alone with his son. What a horrific situation.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2609741;
    Livia (the ex) isn't a ghost; she's a "traveler" too. She was a traveler when she and Rome-guy (the main character; I forget his name and am too lazy to look it up right now) were engaged, and she didn't bother to mention it because she thought the traveling was over. She never died in the plane crash because she time-traveled out of the plane just before it crashed.

The thing I have a question about -- and I don't know if it was addressed yet -- is whether Livia's "home time" is Rome-guy's time, or if she's from the past or the future.
    Yeah, Ellen...my question was from a few weeks ago before we knew as much as we do now...which shows you how few people are posting on this show...bad sign!
    I think she's from his time. At least when she stopped traveling she was in his time for a long time...unless her "job" was to hook up with him and prep him to hook up with his wife who got together with him by helping him through his grief over her "death" I don't see why she'd stay in that time a long time if it wasn't really her time.

That's kind of what I thought, too, PWS.
    . . . how few people are posting on this show...bad sign!
    Yeah -- sigh --
    I have a bad feeling that this will go the way of "Book of Daniel" and "The Nine" and various other shows I liked. Oh well, it's only TV!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Just wanted to voice another Journeyman watcher!! I am so hoping this does not get the axe.

I'm really enjoying this show, too! It seems like the perfect companion show for Heroes. It's not doing so well in the ratings, though. Perhaps it will get a ratings boost after DWTS & The Bachelor are done.

I enjoy this show. Nice seeing another based in Frisco. They've done very well so far visually, and the story line is entertaining if not exactly captivating. I was wxpecting the Journeyguy's son to have a different (not so good) reaction to viewing his dad disappearing. Bro irritates me. I wish they'd take him into their confidence and get his nosiness past them.

I love the show, but I'm afraid it's tanking in the ratings.

Very sad! Seems like the perfect companion show for Heroes.

I liked the part where the tarot card reader laid eyes on Dan. I expected her to say something radically different, but fixated afterwards on trying to visualize her visualizing another universe. If thats indeed what had to occur for her to mention Zach.

Dan or Livia should've decked the youngster the first time they laid eyes on him to get back that camera if thats what it was going to take. It seemed unreal to me that Dan would willingly just hand it back after he had it in his hands.

I'm trying (and failing) to think of any downside that Livia could encounter due to a mishap resulting in a change in her personal timeframe in the manner that has happened a few times with Dan.

Am I overlooking anything obvious to someone else???

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's on again tonight...another new episode...as if they are burning through them...not a good sign re renewal....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast