+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Journeyman

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar

Re: Journeyman

I liked the scene when the guy was looking at Dan weirdly because of his Bluetooth cellphone accessory still on his ear. Looking forward to next week's ep!

For the most part I like the show but my husband and I were saying no way would we look the same 20 years ago that we do today. Of course we were late teens 20 years ago and I guess this character was already an adult. But still, has he not aged enough in 20 years for someone to not notice? I guess it's a good thing that he's stayed the same weight. But maybe when he goes back he does look younger to people but they show us his same self so that we can follow without distraction.

It's funny, I bought a game a few years ago called Journeyman and yeah, it was about time travel.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really liked the show. I was so glad that his wife believed him at the end. I told my husband I would be going crazy if that was happening to me and I couldn't share it with him because he didn't believe me.

I hope I continue to like it. I'm worried where the story is going with his dead wife popping in and out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2588179;
    For the most part I like the show but my husband and I were saying no way would we look the same 20 years ago that we do today. Of course we were late teens 20 years ago and I guess this character was already an adult. But still, has he not aged enough in 20 years for someone to not notice? I guess it's a good thing that he's stayed the same weight. But maybe when he goes back he does look younger to people but they show us his same self so that we can follow without distraction.
    Someone did say he looked "tired"...

This week's episode was better. It held my attention, but I still think there's just something missing right now. The characters are settling into their roles, but to me, there's something off about how they all interact with one another.

I agree, CA. This show was better, I could follow along with it, but the characters have no chemistry at all. It almost seems like they're all in different shows.

That's exactly it John. I couldn't place it, but you nailed it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I especially think there's no chemistry with the ex.... but anyway, to move to my questions.
    Is the ex a ghost? Has anyone noticed if she's always in the same clothes in these weird encounters? She doesn't seem to have aged, so I"m guessing she isn't in exactly the same situation he is.

I hate to say this because I had such high hopes for this show, but I think I'm officially done. I got up and started printing off slides for class tomorrow instead of sitting to watch... I mean how much of a more mundane thing could I be doing and still rather do that then sit and waste my time watching. Very disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast