+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-1: "Lights Up" 2002.09.30

4-1: "Lights Up" 2002.09.30

OK, great episode, but... Faith should not have been so mean to Bosco! He saveid that good for nothing heap of shit Faith had over her shoulder. And all Faith's speil is going to do is make Bosco more mature and even sexier. Hmm that can only be a good thing. I think she was just unloading on him though she did have a very stressful five months in that elevator.

I think they should do something like, have Carlos and Kim ride together and Doc and Alex. Doc and Carlos have never really gotten along and we already know Carlos can't ride with Alex, so test him out with Kim. That'd suck though cause I like Kim and Alex together.

Only about two seconds of Jimmy in this episode- can we please keep it this way all season. Thanks.

Oh, and Emily- I think it is the same actress. We didn't see her at all for about two years, actually more like three, and last time we did see her she was about nine/ten. Three years later that would make her twelve/thirteen, and she looks like she could be about thirteen. Its just all that makeup. On the other hand, Charlie has not aged at all. Oh, and "Uncle B" how sweet.

Something else I forgot about Faith's kids. When Emily had been in the bathroom a long time I was like oh how contrived, she got her period. I was wrong. Then I saw her sticking that green glass thing in her bag and I was like, "A bong? She's smoking pot?" and I was like why isn't Faith picking up on this. And when she smelled Emily's hair I was like oh NOW she smells it? But it was aftershave. I guess that's what happens when you watch TV with crappy reception.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 10-01-2002 at 12:44 AM.

LG.
    Ducky, you need a better tv so you can enjoy TW in all its Bosco-riffic glory. It was a good episode. What about Ty and Sully and the whole "hide the mistress" dealie? Interesting. Sully and Tatiana tossing back the vodka, hey why not.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree that Faith shouldn't have been so terrible to Bosco --- but given the circumstances, I can understand why she lashed out at him. I mean, dude, like Duckgirl said, she and Fred were in that elevator for five months, and then she made herself watch as the doctors used defribulators (sp?) on him . . . She should have listened to Bosco when he pulled her aside and said, "Let them work." But all in all, wonderful acting.
    And I agree again with Duckgirl; all this heroism is gonna make Bsoco look all the more sexier. *grins* And for the quasi-nerdy people like me, more character development. Good stuff!

I can't believe Doc said what he did to Carlos about his daughter . . . I was thinkin' to myself, "I saw those episodes, man! Carlos didn't want to give up the baby for adoption because he grew up in the system! He knows what it's like!" And I was just sayin, "Oh man, that was a low blow" out-loud. I predeict a lot more friction between the two, because if I know Carlos (and if the scipt-writers continue to write for him as they have), he will never forgive the Doc for that remark.
    But in any event, I loved Nieto's comeback, because it was so true. Doc has no one; he even alienated his former partner, for goodness' sakes! What is up with this guy?! But again --- beautiful acting. You know it's great when you just want to go into the telvision show's universe and give Doc a piece of your mind.

No, this ain't kissin' up, even if it seems like it, but once again I agree with Duckgirl. Emily's proably the same actress . . . Man she was good. I hope to see more of her in the coming episodes . . . And again, "Uncle B?" I choked. It was so cute!

As for the green bottle, at first I thought it was alcohol. 0_0 But I was wrong too, obviously.

And man, what's up with Sully? He's outright lied to his wife now, and that's terrible. Maybe he and Doc should start getting drunk together. *snorts* They're made for each other, alienating anyone they like/love.

And I can't wait for next week. I wanna find out if this Chief guy really did rape this woman! Ugh! NBC just loves giving us cliffhangers. Oh well, if I've waited five months, I can wait six days . . . I hope. 0_0

LG, Sully and Tatiana just drank that vodka so Sully could get her prints. Why he needed to go to the trickery I don't know as her prinks are all over the apartment.

I dunno, I was kinda bored by Sean Young. Hopefully she won't be around for long.

LG.
    Was Sully seriously drinking vodka with Tatiana just to get her prints? I missed that (wrangling a toddler at the end of the episode). Ish, that's so wrong. Drink vodka for the fun of it, geeze.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yup, he picked up her glass and put it in a plastic bag and then replaced her cup with a clean one from the cupboard and snuck out while Tatiana was sleeping.

LG.
    I totally missed that, thanks guys! Man, way to put a damper on an otherwise good time.

I'd say. Stupid Sully. Stupid ex-whore Tatiana. Stupid producers messing up a good thing.

Neh, seems like it'd be true to form for Sully I think; it sucks, but ut's true to the character; maybe if she left a second time and stayed away Sully would get the hint. :\
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

miamomma
    He did the glass thing so as to insure good clean prints. Prints on other things might have been smudged.
    Hey, if I thought my old man was lieing to me about something I too would go to any lengths to find out the truth.

Carlos and Doc. They both pulled low blows on each other. That's why you should watch what you say in anger. You can always apologize but there are no take backs. So even if an apology was given and accepted it still will always be there. On both sides.

Faith unleashing on Bosco was just showing how close their relationship is. She has been trying to save her hubby's life and she still doesn't know if he's gonna live or die and that adds up to a lot of stress. For goodness sake, she wanted him to arrest their friend. He knew she was just blowing off steam.

The hooker(?) and the chief? Hmmm, if he had raped her why on earth did she say 'I should have known better than to fall in love with a married man'? That doesn't gibe. I'm wondering if she was raped and he got beat down while trying to save her.

I loved it when Ty called Sully 'Dad'. He is kind of teaching him a few lifes lessons. He was right. Even if that chief was cheating on his wife, what good would it do to let his wife find out at that moment in time. Not good timing to try to live the 'ideal'.

My favorite part of the show was when Bosco told them to cut the guy loose. Saying he had lost the evidence. That was so the right thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast