+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heartland

Heartland

I did a search and didn't see a thread on this. Is anyone watching? I really like it, it's emotional seeing stories directly related to organ donation.

Plus, I'm happy to see Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note from Prison Break) and Kari Matchett (Invasion) again. I'm not liking the character of "Vancouver" at all. He's very self-centered.
    ______________________________ ___________________
    Airs on TNT Monday's at 10 pm (EST)

Heartland stars Treat Williams (Everwood, Brothers & Sisters) as Nathaniel Grant, an intense, overworked organ transplant surgeon who battles the clock to save lives in the high-stakes world of transplant surgery. Dr. Grant's devotion to his work takes a toll on his relationships, including the one with his ex-wife, played by Kari Matchett (Invasion), who works at the same hospital as the organ-recovery coordinator. The two must work past their personal clashes in order to save lives.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar

Re: Heartland

I enjoyed last week's show about the organ donor that had cancer. I didn't get to see the end though, so I don't know if the girl (singer) made it. I wonder if the dead guy is gonna be a part of the show for the rest of the season.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Re: Heartland

The show has been cancelled. I really liked it too.

+ Reply to Thread