+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Boys - TBS

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Re: My Boys - TBS

Glad to see that I still have some company in here! So what did you guys think about last night's show? I have to admit I saw that coming from a mile away. I saw the look he gave PJ when she was talking before they all broke apart. I figured he would go and talk to her privately to see what to make of his situation. When I saw him knock on the first door (Andy's) I was like Jack is going to answer the door half dressed. Well, I was kinda sorta close in thinking along those lines. LOL! This was an enjoyable season finale and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next with the aftermath of the new storylines. I do agree with your post, Harmony. They need to get their acts together about this show. I'd hate to see it go away.

I hope they do a marathon of this season (wishful thinking) so I can see all the episodes again and then maybe I will see this season as better than I had originally thought.
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 08-08-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Added more

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I thought I saw his (Jacks) suite on the Chair in PJs room when she opened the door to Bobby at the end.. but then agian, that could be wishful thinking

Part of me still wanted her to make things work out with Bobby.. and part of me still wants Brendo.. then another missed Mister Baseball.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3159899;
    I thought I saw his (Jacks) suite on the Chair in PJs room when she opened the door to Bobby at the end.. but then agian, that could be wishful thinking

Part of me still wanted her to make things work out with Bobby.. and part of me still wants Brendo.. then another missed Mister Baseball.
    Hey Firewoman! I think that when she opened the door Jack was in his dress shirt and his suit jacket was on the chair. Since it was a week ago, I am not 100% sure, but I thought I saw that too. I expected them to be more undressed than they were, but was glad that they weren't. I also thought that PJ's hair looked a little messed up. Again, I would need to re-watch the episode to see if I am remembering correctly or just imagining this. I too want her to be with Bobby, and more so than Brendo or the baseball guy. I have stated before that I see a resemblance to Ross and Rachel with them, but the same could be said with Brendo too if they wanted to go there.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50;3165533;
    Hey Firewoman! I think that when she opened the door Jack was in his dress shirt and his suit jacket was on the chair. Since it was a week ago, I am not 100% sure, but I thought I saw that too. I expected them to be more undressed than they were, but was glad that they weren't. I also thought that PJ's hair looked a little messed up. Again, I would need to re-watch the episode to see if I am remembering correctly or just imagining this. I too want her to be with Bobby, and more so than Brendo or the baseball guy. I have stated before that I see a resemblance to Ross and Rachel with them, but the same could be said with Brendo too if they wanted to go there.
    sigh my typos in that last post.. gah ... sorry lol

I want her with Bobby too, I dont know why. I like Brendo.. a lot.. as i do the Baseball guy.. but maybe its more of a personal like over an: "I see them with PJ" like. But there is something about Jack too

Sadly my DVR likes to cut off the last like 20-30 seconds of this show.. so i never really know exactly how it ends.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234