+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Boys - TBS

Re: My Boys - TBS

Harmony, I think you'll be most pleased about this. The show has indeed been renewed for a 3rd season. Well done I say especially for TBS.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Bumping this up. This thread hasn't had anything new since September. I was watching Saved by the Bell this morning while getting ready for work and I saw a commerical for My Boys. It said that new episodes will begin in June! That's not too far away now! I cannot wait to see who was on that plane. I am going to have to watch the season finale again just so I remember what exactly happened. I hate waiting so long between seasons.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I knwo I can't wait! I soooo want to knwo who was on the plane!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2909956;
    Me too!!! Who do you think she choose - the baseball player, the ex-boyfriend or the botonist? I like all 3 but she seem to really like the ex.

I like the Baseball Player.. he to me really does care. But there is a wild and hot sort of connection with brendo
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2909956;
    Me too! It's between Brendo and the baseball player for me. I had hoped that she would get back together w/Bobby, but it seems as if that ship has passed. I looked online for spoilers and came up empty. Guess I'll just have to wait two more months

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50;2917428;
    Me too! It's between Brendo and the baseball player for me. I had hoped that she would get back together w/Bobby, but it seems as if that ship has passed. I looked online for spoilers and came up empty. Guess I'll just have to wait two more months
    ya know.. i just COULD be Bobby that joines her.. I thinkw e were all focused on the other 3 that he kinda slipped my mind. Its a long shot, but never know I still am pulling for Mr Baseball.

Okay I saw the commercial this morning...The new season of My Boys starts on Thursday, June 12 at 9:30 p.m. I guess that is the new timeslot for the show, which is good since it was on Mondays and I will be watching The Bachelorette on Monday nights. Less than a month to go now and then we get to see who was on that plane!

YAY! Thanks so much for posting the time because I dont normally watch TBS and would have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2991732;
    YAY! Thanks so much for posting the time because I dont normally watch TBS and would have missed it.
    Not a problem! I watch SBTB some mornings while getting ready for work and it just happened to be on. I looked at their website before posting to make sure that I got everything right since I was only slightly paying attention, but they have not yet updated their site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast