+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curb Your Enthusiasm

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Has anyone seen this? I watched my first episode this weekend because Mr. B thinks it's hysterical.

It follows the creator of Seinfeld around and shows how he gets into trouble in daily life. It's like watching a raw version of Seinfeld. I swear if you close your eyes, you think it's Jerry Seinfeld when Larry David is speaking.

http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/

From HBO.com
    Candid, unsparing and self-deprecating, Curb Your Enthusiasm brings the off-kilter comic vision of Larry David--co-creator and co-executive producer of one of the most lauded comedy series in TV history, Seinfeld--to HBO. The series blurs the lines between reality and fiction, as David (playing himself) and a cast of real and fictional characters are followed around Los Angeles by a ubiquitous camera that chronicles the private, often banal world of a (relatively) public man.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love it.
    I usually end up missing it but any episodes I ahve seen ahve been hilarious.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OMG Fluff, I hope you saw the one this past Sunday. It was so funny that I watched it once myself (Mr. B watched it once himself) and then we watched it together!

He said Larry and Sheryl remind him of us together! I must admit, there were a couple of instances in this episode that did resemble us!!! haha
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Oh, not resemble us in the way they look, but the way they act

I catch it once in a while, just because it's on right after Sopranos.

It's pretty funny, in a "born loser" kind of way.

+ Reply to Thread