+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Pushing Daisies on ABC

CCL

Re: Pushing Daisies on ABC

The show comes back this week. It is on tonight for Canadians and tomorrow for the Americans. Looking forward to the return of the Pie Man.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Although I liked this show last season, I didn't love it. So I watched Boston Legal instead. I would appriciate it if anyone wanted to do a recap.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wish this show was on HBO.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3208209;
    Although I liked this show last season, I didn't love it. So I watched Boston Legal instead. I would appriciate it if anyone wanted to do a recap.
    A recap of the whole last season?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I can't wait for the season to start tomorrow night! The only problem is that it is on at the same time as Bones. So, I'll be recording one and watching the other, then watch the recording at 9:00. Hm, maybe I better make sure there isn't another "must see" show on at nine.

I just finished watching the DVDs of season one, so it is all fresh in my mind. After all, pie is best when fresh.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

I have tried so hard to like this show but I just can't get into it...
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

The problem with this show is that if there is something else on that you really like, you will opt not to watch this one....you might record it, as long as there are not 2 other shows on that you really like. I guess that's why I'd like to see it on HBO.

And I wish all of the popular shows had encore schedulings. I'm pretty sure I won't rent a DVD at a later time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3209260;
    The problem with this show is that if there is something else on that you really like, you will opt not to watch this one....you might record it, as long as there are not 2 other shows on that you really like. I guess that's why I'd like to see it on HBO.

And I wish all of the popular shows had encore schedulings. I'm pretty sure I won't rent a DVD at a later time.
    Actually, I do the reverse. I tape all the stuff I really want to see and watch the stuff that's just okay (like Pushing Daisies) in real time. I watch the tapes of things I love (and there are many of them) and things that are on after 10:00 on the weekend. That way I don't have to contend with commercials and interruptions, and I save money by not having to rent DVDs. Plus, because I end up accumulating tapes, the season can be stretched out over the summer so there is never a time when I don't have new programming to watch. I should probably get a life.

Anyway, Pushing Daisies. Still just okay. Chuck has not grown on me over the summer. And I wish they'd call her Charlotte, or at the very least, Charlie. Chuck is just too precious and whimsical a name for a woman. Though since she is precious and whimsical, I guess it fits .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Rattus, we've got to get you into the DVR era so that you can offload those cumbersome tapes!

I'm hesitant to admit this, shay, but I bought one a few years ago, spent 8 hours trying to figure out how to work it, and then exchanged it for a new VCR/DVD combo. I is stupid.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread