+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Damages on FX

Re: Damages on FX

I too felt that something sexual may be between Fiske and Molina because Fiske seemed just too concerned in a protective lover sort of way. Of course we know Molina would have to be bi because he had a hot and heavy fling with Kate, but Fiske's "secret" has to be that he is gay and in the closet.

I love this show and enjoy the twists and turns that it takes (I love mysteries and trying to solve puzzles). The best part of the show for me is whenever Glenn Close is on. She is fabulous in this role - what a terrific actress. Watching her character manipulate people and handle every situation that is thrown at her with such cool detachment (even her own son) is chilling, but fascinating.

I don't really care where it is going, because I so enjoy the journey.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Another episode airs tonight - YAY!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I didn't love this week's episode as much as previous weeks, but it was still good! I want to know who killed David!

FORT Fanatic

There were several really good, new shows on this summer. Made the repeats of other regular fall series' tolerable. Used to be summer was such a wasteland for TV. As much as I loved Saving Grace and Burn Notice, I really think Damages is my favorite. It's so complex and I called a lot of things wrong in the first few shows. But I'm beginning to see a pattern. Every single man that Patty deals with, she breaks, they all give in to her. Tom, her son, the old guy who used to work for Frobisher. So I wonder if the trend will continue, with Frobisher giving in, or will he be the only one to take her on to the end. I'm really enjoying this one.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

OMG!!! Tonight's episode was fantastic!!!!! And the previews for next week look great too.

When Frobisher fell asleep and was apparently dreaming about Patty... what an incredible conversation. Makes me wonder just who the girl was that he abandoned in the burning car. And makes me wonder even more as to just what Patty's got against Frobisher in the first place. Obviously he knows!

Gawd, I love this show!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I want to know what Patty and Ellen did, that Ellen was asking her, "Do you think we went too far?" (or something like that). Did it have to do with setting David up? Getting rid of Lila, the stalker? What?!

The thing about Frobisher and the girl in the car reminded me of Ted Kennedy and Chappaquidik. (sp?)

Does anyone know when this show has its season finale? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2597057;
    Does anyone know when this show has its season finale? Thanks!
    I believe that it's October 23, because "Nip/Tuck" starts its new season on October 30.

Cat

I think October 23 for the last show might be correct because I believe there are 13 episodes in total for Season 1 and last night was episode 10.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thanks guys! I hope the show gets a second season... although not sure how that would work out!

+ Reply to Thread