+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Damages on FX

Re: Damages on FX

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2544062;
    This show is so crazy!! But in a good way. So if Ellen got attacked, who did it - they didn't give a very good look at the guy but I was wondering if it could be Tom? Though I don't know why he'd try to kill her....

And if she didn't kill David who did??
    I was wondering if it was Tom too.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

For some reason, I don't think it's Tom 'cause he's on the show too much, so it would be obvious...Maybe it's Patty's husband or son?

Well, since I thought it MIGHT be Tom, clearly that means it won't be, 'cause this show is constantly proving my guesses wrong I like the idea that it could be Patty's son....how creepy would *that* be?

FYI for people who may have missed an episode, FX is running a marathon on Labor Day! I'm going to watch a few in a row, see if that gives me any new ideas....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Good episode last night! Looks like we finally get some answers, according to next week's episode.

Ugh, I can't stand that girl Laila (or whatever her name is)--that trampy girl from the hospital who was all over David. Do you think she's just a cuckoo stalker who thinks David is her boyfriend, or that she is part of this whole subterfuge mess?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This is one show ya just never know! I mean, I thought Layla was just a bit "off" but as soon as we see Grandpa is alive and well... well, that just threw me for a loop and made me think Patty was behind it in some way. Hell, I think Patty is behind ALL of it in some way. Layla letting herself in to David's (and Ellen's) apartment? That was way creepy. I think Layla is a psycho stalker and ends up killing David. All those phone calls the night before he was murdered were probably her calling him a bazillion times in her stalkerish way... probably threatening to tell Ellen about their (David and Layla's) relationship (that probably only existed in her - Layla's - mind).

But here's my next question (two actually)...
    1) what is up with Fiske??? what's the secret he's hiding!?!?!?!
    2) what's the relationship between Gregory and Fiske??????

And my overriding question remains "what in God's name did Frobisher do to Patty that got her so uber-pissed off that she'd go to allllllllll these lengths to nail him?!?!?!?!?!"

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2558564;
    And my overriding question remains "what in God's name did Frobisher do to Patty that got her so uber-pissed off that she'd go to allllllllll these lengths to nail him?!?!?!?!?!"
    They had an affair and he dumped her and she said, "I won't be ignored..." and then she killed and boiled his pet bunny...oh wait, that's a different movie.

I think Gregory and Fiske may have been...lovers? The way they were touching hands...

Or maybe Gregory is Fiske's illegitimate child? I don't know, but can't wait to find out!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2558606;
    They had an affair and he dumped her and she said, "I won't be ignored..." and then she killed and boiled his pet bunny...oh wait, that's a different movie.

Love it! LOL

As for Gregory and Fiske... yeah, there's some connection between them that I'm betting is justthisclose. I thought perhaps Gregory was Frobisher's illegitimate son but he could be Fiske's. I wonder why Fiske is so hell-bent on Gregory not meeting up with Frobisher? Seems like all this stuff happened in Miami a few years ago and for all that time (maybe longer?) Gregory's life has been a living hell. I can't wait to find out more!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think Patty might have some very old issues we haven't seen yet that are fueling her vendetta against Frobisher. I do recall her saying, "I hate bullies," although I think she actually is a bully, at least with the people who work for her.

Perhaps she was beaten and abused by her father or other family member as a child and Frobisher's behavior is similar. Is her treatment of her son an attempt to prevent him from becoming like someone she remembers? And/or, Patty and Frobisher seem to be somewhere around the same age. Could there have been something that happened between them years ago? Or some professional bullying by Ray early in her career?

I do think her husband knows what it is, which he why he seems so protective of her while appearing to remain in the background. Excellent work by Michael Nouri, too.

Anyway, as with Lost, I have another show that encourages me to engage brain while watching, and that IS a pleasure.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2558606;

I think Gregory and Fiske may have been...lovers? The way they were touching hands...

Or maybe Gregory is Fiske's illegitimate child? I don't know, but can't wait to find out!
    I agree. That's what I thought immediately.

I also think Layla was planted so she would end up having an affair with David, to end any wedding plans. :nono

I love this show!

+ Reply to Thread