+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Damages on FX

FORT Fogey

Re: Damages on FX

Love this show...LOVE IT! Glenn Close is amazing.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2524255;
    I think that both of them were planted by Patty's son, who clearly has some serious issues
    hmmm... wonder where he picked it up.... (in my best Church-lady voice) would that be Mom-my?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Ellen's fiance is about to have an affair.

Quote Originally Posted by hvymetalchik;2527336;
    Ellen's fiance is about to have an affair.
    He SO is. Why, do you think, because Ellen is busy all the time? I wondered if there would be fall out from her being so late to her own engagement party and I guess this is part of that. Huh. That maybe makes me think Ellen could have killed her fiancee, if she caught him cheating?

I love that this show keeps you guessing all the time.

Couldn't believe all the things that Katie and Greg had lied about. Why did he set her up like that!??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

He set her up like that because the REAL person that was in the limo with Frobisher blackmailed him into doing so. (The guy that he met with on the boardwalk......)

Ellen didn't kill her fiance. I'm convinced that Ellen probably finally stood up to Patty and this was the ultimate punishment. Something along those lines.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2528523;
    He set her up like that because the REAL person that was in the limo with Frobisher blackmailed him into doing so. (The guy that he met with on the boardwalk......)

Ellen didn't kill her fiance. I'm convinced that Ellen probably finally stood up to Patty and this was the ultimate punishment. Something along those lines.
    Yup. Ellen is being set up, just like Neil Avedon was on "Murder One." (A great Bochco series from way back when...)

The thing with Katie and Gregory, I saw that set up from the moment he told her who he "saw." You just knew that was going to happen.

I don't think David is going to cheat. I think he's going to be tempted and want to, but he won't. But Ellen will think he was cheating on her and break off their engagement...which is the perfect setup to frame her...
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 08-16-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2529997;
    I don't think David is going to cheat. I think he's going to be tempted and want to, but he won't. But Ellen will think he was cheating on her and break off their engagement...which is the perfect setup to frame her...
    I agree. And Patty and her mole (the nurse chick) are going to get desperate and force the issue, or they're going to have the nurse claim rape, or something else sordid and public.

This show is so wicked, I love it!

This show is so crazy!! But in a good way. So if Ellen got attacked, who did it - they didn't give a very good look at the guy but I was wondering if it could be Tom? Though I don't know why he'd try to kill her....

And if she didn't kill David who did??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

What I want to know (at the moment, cuz it changes constantly! LOL) is if Ellen was attacked in Patty's apartment... and Ellen stabbed the attacker in the chest in Patty's apartment... and Ellen thought she had killed the attacker that she stabbed in the chest in Patty's apartment... then where is the body?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Now granted, there are a bazillion other questions I have that I'm dying to get answers on but at the moment, this is my basic question... WHERE IS THE BODY? LOL

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread