+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Damages on FX

Re: Damages on FX

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see it. The series finale has aired, correct?

Yes. The last couple of seasons were only shown on Direct TV, so it's run there and now available on Netflix, all 13 episodes. I'm on Episode 7 and it's getting more and more involving. I actually got up at six this morning to catch a couple of episodes before DH got up. :>)

FORT Newbie

Damages

Hey there! Have you guys seen the TV series Damages with Glenn Close? Oh my, you should. It's amazing. My colleagues and I just started watching it and it is up to Season 5 now. It has more twists than a slinky.
    redsox girl and Debb70 like this.

Yes we have. This entire thread is about Damages with Glenn Close. :>)
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Re: Damages

Quote Originally Posted by tealtacos View Post
    Hey there! Have you guys seen the TV series Damages with Glenn Close? Oh my, you should. It's amazing. My colleagues and I just started watching it and it is up to Season 5 now. It has more twists than a slinky.
    I followed the show until it left FX. I have never seen the rest, though, I want to. Thanks for reminding me. It's on my list of things to watch this summer. And I agree. I LOVED that show. Super writing, super acting, etc. It was just too good for regular tv back then. I think it might have fared better today. FX is keeping the Americans, even though their ratings aren't that great. I think Damages required too much brain activity for many viewers. lol

Derek is the best!!! Fanny Mare's Avatar

Its on Netflix, I cannot remember where we left off. I will have to watch it all again..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It was great! I guess I watched the other seasons on Netflix. It's one I wouldn't mind watching again.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Re: Damages

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I followed the show until it left FX. I have never seen the rest, though, I want to. Thanks for reminding me. It's on my list of things to watch this summer. And I agree. I LOVED that show. Super writing, super acting, etc. It was just too good for regular tv back then. I think it might have fared better today. FX is keeping the Americans, even though their ratings aren't that great. I think Damages required too much brain activity for many viewers. lol
    Isn't that a shame.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011