+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saving Grace (TNT) - Holly Hunter...

FORT Fogey

Re: Saving Grace (TNT) - Holly Hunter...

is the guy that plays the angel the same guy that played in "The Patriot" the one who shot himself after his wife and child were killed in the church fire?

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Hah...

I actually liked this week's episode... (though I wasn't glued to the screen...) I may be a convert, yet... Loved seeing the Angel squirm..
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Okay, who thought that Grace was going to kill the old priest?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I was pretty worried! I nearly choked when she kicked the rug open and out rolled the priest! All I could think was what in the hell did you do now, Grace, and how are you gonna get out of it?

I love this show. Grace is so flawed, but loveable. The whole thing is well-casted and well-written. Love it.

Hand Raised - ME! But, then for FATE to intervene, the fall-out from his abuse on the male victim had to be discovered, and with that suicide, the story has gone full circle. Except for Grace, who will probably never be able to resolve it. And now, her sister's girlfriend has heaped on a mountain of guilt regarding why her sister was at work and killed in the bombing. Maybe her brother, the priest, will become a little closer and more in tune with her this season. I like that she did try to be open with her mother (the good catholic woman) but, it isn't meant to be - at least for now - that she will be open to hearing what happened.

I DVD this show because I always think I can't watch it...it's just too much. Then I do and I love it. The best part last night was learning at the end that Riley would survive and everyone started honking their horns.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh my goodness, after tonights episode, I will never view Ketchup or mustard in the same way again.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3140253;
    Oh my goodness, after tonights episode, I will never view Ketchup or mustard in the same way again.
    I know! I'm happy he's left Darlene, and happier that he had moved out two months before telling Grace. Last season she tried to hold in her lust for him because of his marriage, but I'm happy he took the matter into his own hands when she kept having relapses.

Did Earl really not know where Gus was? Pure coincidence that the "batty" woman found him when we saw Grace specifically give her a flyer?

From last week I knew the bombing would come heavily into play early this season - and it did as the main storyline this week. I loved and wept at the final shot of her visiting the memorial and the pan out to the rememberance markers. It is easy in this world of international terrorism to forget how much damage to families and psyches homegrown terrorists can do.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought tonights episode was kind of lame

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3147367;
    I thought tonights episode was kind of lame
    So how many people think that Ham's brother killed the guy? He was the perfect ghost--someone that everyone saw but didn't consider as a suspect.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 07-29-2008 at 11:19 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I didn't think that his brother did it, but it was a waste of a story line. They didn't do much with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast