+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

I really hope the writers strike doesn't kill this gem. I think this is my favorite new show of the season. The thing is, I had no interest in it from what I was reading, I only caught it because it was repeated on Saturdays (I think in fact, the very first episode was shown late night on the Sci-Fi channel, and there was nothing else on). I've been hooked from the first episode! I wonder how many others are missing out on this great show...Has anyone heard about how its doing and/or its prognosis vis a vis the strike? I haven't heard much chatter about it, positive or negative. Except of course, here

CCL

I think it's doing okay. It's ratings were up 14 % for last week's show and NBC ordered three additional scripts for the show on October 10th. I don't know if they were able to film them before the strike, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks agan for the info CCL! Glad to see the ratings are on the rise! Nothing sucks more than getting invested in a show and having it yanked. Yes, I'm still working on getting over Veronica Mars, and don't even get me started on "Reunion"...I almost didn't watch "Dirty, Sexy Money" because I swore I would never get caught in a night time "soap" again....Thank goodness for weak resolve

Yup, this past episode was the best so far. Rachel Bilson rocks, and I hope she hangs around a long time on Chuck!

Has anyone else noticed that Chuck's brother-in-law is always nearly nude? I guess it's a running joke ... that, or their budget maxed out when it came to his wardrobe. LOL!

LG.

Captain Awesome needs to show off his awesome pecs, I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow...I love this show so much.

I kept on thinking that I would really like to see Bryce come back, but I figured it wasn't going to happen, what with the rumor that he was dead and everything.

However, I do find it kind of annoying that it's their first season, and they're showing commercials that say every show has a pivotal, amazing episode, and this is Chuck's. It's too soon for pivotal amazing episodes. Aren't they supposed to happen towards the end of a season?

Monday's episode was the best by far! And what do you think about Bryce waking up in the cryogeneics tube? I hope Rachel Bilson comes back! She should be a regular character on the show.

CCL

The ending was great. Last week was green week on NBC and this week seemed to be the "return from the dead" week, what with Bryce coming back and HRG on Heroes coming back to life after being shot! I'm eager to see how they handle Bryce's return.
    I don't think that Rachel Bilson will be back, snapcat; she was only signed for two episodes. But you never know. I did find it amusing when he had to lift her up to kiss her. He didn't have that problem with Sarah! He was so cute when he was calling Sarah to ask her out. And then it cut to Sarah finding out Bryce was alive. Uh oh.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Love this show. I too found it accidently on a saturday rerun. I went online to catch up and now I watch it and catch a little DWTS during commercials. I was surprised with the Bryce thing, although I bet it isn't really Bryce. I remember when Alias did something like this.

I hope it gets renewed!
    Tahoe bound....

Kinda liked Bryce more this episode. But have to say, loved Morgan. Really the entire Buy More staff were the highlights of the show for me. They were all great. "Pineapple"!

+ Reply to Thread