+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck -> Josh Schwartz & NBC's answer to Jake 2.0?

Chuck is so adorable. I was so happy at the end when he found out his friend didn't really screw him over and he just was trying to help him. Also a nice way to tie in why he sent the e-mail to Chuck in the first place. At first I was kind of on the fence about this show but the last couple episodes have totally won me over.

LG.

Re: Chuck -> Josh Schwartz & NBC's answer to Jake 2.0?

I liked Rachel Bilson's character last night. Someone who really "gets" Chuck and wants to name a sandwich after him - a sandwich of turkey, provolone, and egg bread - so pretty much an entirely white and boring sandwich, yet still delicious.

So Sarah "surpressed" the sodium pentathal's truth-telling properties when she told Chuck that she really wasn't into him. Hmmm.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Re: Chuck on NBC

Last nights show absolutely cracked me up! I laughed so hard when they kept telling each other the truth. But the funniest was when they went to the other guys house and knock on the door. He yells, "Who is it?" and Chuck answers, "The NSA, and the CIA!"

LG.

I loved the truth-telling part last night too. Chuck to Sarah - you're so pretty. Chuck to Adam Baldwin (I can't remember his character's name) - your chin is great, like Michaelango himself sculpted it. Adam Baldwin - I'm going to chase you down and threaten you with a gun to make you take the antidote, but I wouldn't really shoot you.

So, does Chuck's sister / Captain Awesome "know" that Chuck, Sarah, and the other spy are all spies now? I can see Chuck's sister not remembering it because she was drugged up, but Captain Awesome certainly knew they were at spy hospital, and saw weiner girl Sarah toting a gun.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2664797;
    So, does Chuck's sister / Captain Awesome "know" that Chuck, Sarah, and the other spy are all spies now? I can see Chuck's sister not remembering it because she was drugged up, but Captain Awesome certainly knew they were at spy hospital, and saw weiner girl Sarah toting a gun.
    I thought they were at a regular hospital? I don't recall Captain Awesome seeing Sarah with a gun (I thought the only one who saw Sarah, Casey and Chuck in spy mode was Tang?) but I could not be remembering. I would think they would be keeping Sarah and Captain Awesome in the dark still. If Captain Awesome did see Sarah with a gun I'm guessing they could/would give him something to forget (but, then again, why wouldn't they do that for Tang?).
    Lou was okay but I wasn't totally loving her (biased because I like Sarah, I guess). It was funny seeing her little self next to the very tall Chuck and Sarah.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm kinda sad they wrote Tang off the show. He was kinda funny in his own way, the self-important yet lowly assistant manager.

I thought the bit about being able to overcome the effects of the truth serum rang hollow, because there were other moments that Sarah told the truth when she shouldn't have.
    Tahoe bound....

I didn't like that whole part about Sarah not telling the truth when she really should have had to. I thought last night's episode had the perfect little extra mix of witty/funny moments along with the action. That was such a sweet bonus.

LG.

yes, I too will miss Harry Tang. Maybe they will get him back in a future plot after he waits and waits to be contacted in Hawaii, and then realizes that no-one is coming to recruit him. Maybe Chuck's pal at the store Morgan will become the next Harry Tang, but only for one episode just to mess with Chuck.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2665187;
    I thought the bit about being able to overcome the effects of the truth serum rang hollow, because there were other moments that Sarah told the truth when she shouldn't have.
    I agree.
    I'm fine with Tang being gone though I guess he was a good villain-type for the store. I did find it funny last night when Mike was referring to his wife as the Lady Tang.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Last's night show was one of the funniest, but I was a bit distracted flipping back and forth to catch a few dances on DWTS. I'm going to watch it again, to catch all the funny "truths" that were flying around between Sarah, Casey and Chuck
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread