+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

I have to say I was disappointed with how the pre-finale episode ended (I know, technically, there are still two left, but they are both airing on the same night. I'm thinking of it as a 2 hour series finale). I found myself predicting what was going to happen and rather unhappy they went that route.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, thought it was a pretty good finale... found myself tearing up as Chuck tried to reach Sarah. Have to say I was hoping for an Intersect type memory spiral with the final kiss! But I guess we have to settle for the hope that he will gradually teach her to love him again, and maybe bits will come back.
    Good show, and it went out before it got too weak. Loved that Jeffster got discovered, and I really thought they sounded pretty good.
    Boy, those early flashbacks....in contrast to Chuck now... what a difference a hairstyle makes! He's such a cutie now.

I thought it finished on a very high note; I was pleased that we didn't see Sarah get back her memories all at once, but I think we know she will and there's a happy ending for them. I will miss this show very much and will look forward to seeing the actors in whatever new endeavors come their way.

Strangely enough, I just did watch a DVD of a 2011 movie that Yvonne Strahovski was in == Killer Elite with Clive Owen, Jason Statham and Robert De Niro. I hadn't know she was in the movie and since she spoke with her normal accent, it took me a while to make the connection.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

I think we are meant to think her memories come back as she had hints of other memories (the Irina virus, the cups at the Wienerlicious) and so we know they are still in there somewhere. I did kind of wish they would kiss and it would be all "Chuck!" and she would remember but I think they way they ended it was quite good. I mean, I was sad it was ending so it fit my mood that the ending was a bit sad rather than totally happy. I liked that they brought back so many elements of previous episodes (Sarah's early apartment, the Wienerlicious etc) without it being a total flashback finale. And that we got closure for all the different people in Chuck's life including German fame for Jeffster (but of course).

I still remember when the show first started and Leno had a thing with Zachary Levi knocking on people's doors in an apartment building trying to get them to watch. I'll miss the show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread