+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

As far as I remember, the glasses were from the General. All the stuff in the box was from her.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I could not help but smile when I learned that we get Mark Hamill in the season 5 opener as a bad guy.

Today I learned that a new recurring character will be introduced, though I haven't heard in what episode. It will be Carrie-Anne Moss as Gertrude Verbanski, who will be, among other things, a love interest for Casey.

Chuck Scoop: Carrie-Anne Moss To Recur as Casey's Romantic Foil - TVLine - TVLine

Okay, so now just give me a Casey/Morgan spinoff, add in Carrie-Anne Moss, stir and put it on ABC to make possible a crossover with Castle.

Who would not watch that?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

I'm not that fussed with Morgan. I would watch a show featuring Casey. A Casey -Castle crossover would be all sorts of good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

As this most recent season has started I realized I'm ready to say goodbye to Chuck. I'm glad they have this season to wrap up, but the show just doesn't have the same vibe anymore. I did NOT like Morgan as the intersect so I'm at least glad that is over.

To give them credit, in a recent episode they had a moment that I LOVED. When the assassin woman got into the Buy More and they first started clearing people out I yelled "PINEAPPLE!" and my kids looked at me like I had lost my mind. Then a few seconds later Big Mike was going past the camera and yelled "Pineapple!" and I cracked up My kids clearly did not love the Pineapple episode as much as I did

I did not like Morgan as the intersect either! I know they were trying to show how Chuck has grown as a person and a spy, but Morgan hasn't fit right as the intersect.

I'm curious to see how this show is going to end.

CCL

Agree about Morgan and the intersect. I'm glad they didn't draw that storyline more. I preferred them working for the government but at least Beckmann has made a couple of appearances and the Buy More is still there. Speaking of the store, the change in Stan (?) since he stopped sleeping in his carbon monoxide trap of a van has been hysterical. And when he had his former cohort in crime arrested for trying to re-poison him ....too funny.
    PWS likes this.

I also agree that Morgan as the intersect was a bad idea or maybe just an idea that wasn't written well. I think that either they had always planned for it not to last too long or that they responded to negative viewer input and quickly wrote it out. I'd guess the former since they have a lot to wrap up in a short period of time.

Chuck has been one of my must-watch shows from its inception. I'll miss it, but since it is ending, I would love to see Adam Baldwin move over to replace the new police chief on Castle. There is such great acting chemistry between Nathan and Adam, and I think he would fit in beautifully with the ensemble cast. It won't happen, but I can dream.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

That would be good re Adam Baldwin. I hate the current chief on Castle so it would be a two birds, one stone situation.

So, is everyone going to be the intersect before the season is over? Also, how in the world did Jeff crack the spy code so quickly?

CCL

Jeff (or is it Lester? I always think of them as a duo, Jeffster) is smart now as he is no longer being poisoned by the carbon monoxide in his car. He put two and two together...they've never been the subtlest of people so I can see him suspecting something was up but his determining they were spies (before he saw Castle) was rather a leap in logic (albeit a humourous one).
    Everyone gets to be the intersect...who is left? Casey? Maybe the sister? But this is the intersect with problems so...I don't think there are that many episodes left, however. Checked - there are three episodes left.

+ Reply to Thread