+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

The fifth episode of the season promises to be a gem among gems. It will feature Casey, always a plus, and his A-Team type buddies from the Clinton era, played by Eric Roberts, WWE champsion Batista, and Joel David Moore of Bones.

'Chuck' Exclusive: Meet Casey's A-Team! | Ausiello | EW.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4048812;
    The fifth episode of the season promises to be a gem among gems. It will feature Casey, always a plus, and his A-Team type buddies from the Clinton era, played by Eric Roberts, WWE champsion Batista, and Joel David Moore of Bones.
    Okay, I have to give a fangirl squeee - I loooove Joel David Moore. And Eric Roberts is pretty awesome in his own scary way.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

CCL

Timothy Dalton will be appearing in a number of episodes. He has a past with Chuck's mother. I wonder if he will turn out to be Chuck's real father - he resembles him more than Scott Bakula.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4049800;
    Timothy Dalton will be appearing in a number of episodes. He has a past with Chuck's mother. I wonder if he will turn out to be Chuck's real father - he resembles him more than Scott Bakula.
    I've heard that the producers have said an emphatic no to that idea although they won't reveal what the connection to Chuck's mother is other than it's a long standing one. I kind of believe them. If it were true, then Chuck's sister would be his half sister and I don't think they'll go that route. I also think and hope they are more original than that.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

CCL

Producers sometimes say things and then end up doing the opposite. I remember reading an article wherein the producers of Lost were emphatic that Charlie would never die... and, yet, he ended up drowning. I'm not saying I want Dalton to be Chuck's father. I just see a resemblance which made me think that was where they were going...maybe they are trying to cause tension with Chuck believing that Dalton may be his father (though he turns out not to be).

So glad CHUCK is back. I missed Awesome a little, but other than that, I thought the season premiere was excellent. I wasn't thrilled with the casting of Linda Hamilton, and I think she looks awful, but she did do a great job in the ending scene. Eric Roberts will be a guest star this season too! I think he's still looking good, and he has the past connection with Zack Levi from Less Than Perfect--can't wait for that one. Speaking of looking good, shirtless Zack Levi back to his thin svelte self (rewatched season 1 again over the summer and Zack was definitely heavier) with the short haircut, wow! Yes, I'm shallow that way.

CCL

He does look better with shorter hair. Joining the shallow club.

Did Linda Hamilton have work done or something?

Not sure about the Buy More being a CIA spy station.

Glad to have Chuck back.

I loved the first season episode. I like using Buy More as the HQ since it gives us a good reason to see the supporting Buy More characters. I also like that it seems we'll be seeing more of the General and I love Morgan as the new spy in training. I am hoping to see more of Casey. His character is developing nicely and I love Adam Baldwin.

CCL

It seemed like all the workers at the new Buy More (when Chuck & Morgan went there) were spies...that Olivia Munn, when Beckman pressed the button to show the intel on the tech screens that were prominently located in the store (and which I presume they wouldn't want lay people to see) there were CIA-seeming workers who immediately sat down at screens underneath and started working. I had presumed that it would now be a total front, and all the staff would be working for the CIA. But I checked imdb and it looks like the actor playing Lester would be back so...now I'm not sure.

I just read that Summer Glau will be appearing on Episode 8 as one of the revoving undercover agents. There has just got to be a lot of interaction between her and Adam Baldwin. River and Jayne -- together again!

+ Reply to Thread