+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Today's news seems to suggest that Chuck may well be moved up to an earlier date, possibly as soon as late this month. If it is moved up, that may lead to an order for additional episodes this season, an outcome that will delight me.

Now, I do not know if this is due to the cancellation of Southland, which, though not my kind of show, I know is quality tv. I feel bad for those who do watch and love it and I hope that another network picks it up. From what I've heard, I think it would do well on FX, which brings us gritty shows like Damages.

But, I am still delighted by the prospect of an early return for Chuck.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

I've never watched Southland, so the news of its cancellation doesn't bother me. The news that Chuck may return within a matter of weeks, though- that's great news!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

NBC has added another 6 episodes to the order for this upcoming season. Now there will be 19 new episodes, rumored to begin airing in January.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3739063;
    NBC has added another 6 episodes to the order for this upcoming season. Now there will be 19 new episodes, rumored to begin airing in January.
    I read the same news this moring, and I couldn't be more delighted. Although I'd like to see it before January, I really don't mind since it will come after the holidays when more specials and fewer new episodes of series are aired.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

CCL

Yes, but it will get preempted in February by the Olympics for 2 - 3 weeks so...but, still, excited that there will be 19 episodes instead of 12.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The official air date for Chuck has been announced. We will see 2 episodes on Sunday, January 10, and another one on Monday, Jan 11, it's regular time period.

All the regulars will be back except, sadly, Anna Wu. I really liked her character and hope we'll see her at least occassionally.

Scoop: 'Chuck' returns January 10! | Ausiello | EW.com

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, dang! I really like Anna Wu...I was hoping they might even make her an agent!
    That makes it a very masculine cast...just Sarah and Chuck's sister on the female side.

I just saw "Chuck" the other night doing a public service message of some kind and it reminded me of the show, which I'd kind of forgotten.

We are going to need one of those consolidated first airing dates schedules we've had some seasons for Jan. to keep track of what is when.

My DVR has begun to pick up & schedule Chuck for recording. First new episode Sun. Jan. 10th.

I have never watched this show but the guy who playes Chuck was one of the main (human) characters in Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel. I didn't realize it was him until I saw a commercial for Chuck yesterday and I recognized the voice. He was pretty good.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I took my kids to see Alvin & the Chipmunks the Squeakquel last week. It just made me look forward to the return of Chuck even more!!!

+ Reply to Thread