+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3422417;
    I just watched the show and I'm wondering where they will go with Chuck if he's not the Intersect. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed.
    Why are you assuming he will remain "un-intersected"? What can be done once, can be repeated.

It's the motive for that which might be interesting. Someone could do it TO Chuck. Or he could do it to himself.

Or, even if he's not the Intersect, the mythology of the show allows some other room. He's the son of the man who built the thing. Maybe if the government doesn't have that man soon, they'll need Chuck. Or maybe Chuck is valuable because the Intersect was obviously developed specifically with HIS brain as the template. His father made it, and how do you suppose Bryce Larkin knew it would work on Chuck? Easy. Because Daddy Bartowski told him it would.

Or Chuck and Sarah could be on the run from the government next year. There's a possible plot. We could get an Alias type game changer, where the "authorities" who we assume are the good guys turn out to be the bad guys.

There are tons of things which can be done, with our without the Intersect.

At the very more, I'm thinking the Buy More part of the program is history.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If the Buy More is history I want to see Big Mike back in charge before it leaves the scene!

I agree with Krom. The episode was meant to lead us in the direction that all we knew was ending UNTIL we saw Chevy Chase's character at the end. It could go in several different directions and I would not be surprised to see Chuck becoming the intersect again. Or, perhaps not everything has been completely erased from his mind. Or, perhaps danger causes someone to replant it as was done originally by Bryce. I can't wait to see what they have in mind. Assuming a season 3 pickup, I know Tricia Helfer's character is supposed to be recurring.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Loved the episode, but I was a bit sad that Chuck was no longer the intersect. As of the end of the episode of course. I just can't see him staying free of it... if the show moves into next season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3423622;
    I agree with Krom. The episode was meant to lead us in the direction that all we knew was ending UNTIL we saw Chevy Chase's character at the end. It could go in several different directions and I would not be surprised to see Chuck becoming the intersect again. Or, perhaps not everything has been completely erased from his mind. Or, perhaps danger causes someone to replant it as was done originally by Bryce. I can't wait to see what they have in mind. Assuming a season 3 pickup, I know Tricia Helfer's character is supposed to be recurring.
    Sorry, but who does TH play?

I can't remember her screen name but she was the one who was Chuck's temporary handler a couple of episodes back. She was also the naughty cop at Awesome's bachelor party.
    Last edited by football_chick; 04-26-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: typo

love (or something like it) interest for Casey?
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Got it, thanks!

I'm really looking forward to tonight....unless it's the last episode, in which case, not so much. But we will have three sitting in front of the TV, with our Subway foot longs, hoping this fabulous show gets a well deserved renewal At least if it doesn't get renewed, they've done a really nice job of tying up most of the stories. While I would miss Chuck like crazy, I won't feel like I've been completely left hanging. Of course, there are so many places they can go with this show and it's great cast, I don't even want to think about it ending
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Newbie

got my footlong! and i am ready i hope it gets picked up !! any one know when they will announce the line up?

+ Reply to Thread