+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3419573;
    Only ONE word for tonight's episode: Awesome.

The best show on Television by a mile likely had its best episode ever.
    I totally agree! Now, let's all go to nbc.com and make sure the network knows that we demand that they renew this show

I never thought I would need to break out the angryman smiley but those stupid NBC execs forced me into it :nono

I'm all for safety and stuff but I kind of wish Chuck had forgotten about the protection because that might have been our only chance to see Chuck and Sarah...ahem....
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3419658;
    I totally agree! Now, let's all go to nbc.com and make sure the network knows that we demand that they renew this show

I never thought I would need to break out the angryman smiley but those stupid NBC execs forced me into it :nono

I'm all for safety and stuff but I kind of wish Chuck had forgotten about the protection because that might have been our only chance to see Chuck and Sarah...ahem....
    I really do hope that Chuck is renewed too, but it almost seems that tptb are setting up the season finale to also be the show's finale as well. Morgan walks out of Buy More to follow his dream w/ Wu. Brice returning next week....

As far as the condom goes...pure genius. You knew that Chuck had to have one, but to have an iou from Morgan was great.

I am really going to be bummed if they don't get renewed for next year.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

Such great tv last night. I'm still excited about the episode. I absolutely loved everything about it. And Chuck & Sarah....I'm still speechless over them. I really got a kick out of the condom scene. I have no clue what they could possibly do in the finale or what they'd do in season three but I'm looking forward to it. Let's just hope there's a season three coming. Maybe NBC could work out some sort deal with DirectTv like they did with FNL.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

All I can say is: WOW!

If its renewed, it won't be because of Save the Show campaigns magically penetration the notoriously inaccessible Nielsen family wee brains. The 12,000 or so estimated Nielsen households last night apparently did what they ALWAYS do--watch DWTS and the CBS lame-o comedies mainly, and viewed Bones approximately in the same proportion they usually watch House. Chuck, as usual, came in 4th place.

The more clever campaigns seem focused on directly persuading advertisers to overlook the Nielsens for Chuck. For example, one of the better campaigns seems to be to buy Subway sandwiches (such a big sponsor of the show they're IN the actual episodes) on the night of the finale next week, write or email Subway corporate the day after the finale telling them WHY you bought the sandwich, and let them inform NBC how much they will continue to support the show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3419895;
    The more clever campaigns seem focused on directly persuading advertisers to overlook the Nielsens for Chuck. For example, one of the better campaigns seems to be to buy Subway sandwiches (such a big sponsor of the show they're IN the actual episodes) on the night of the finale next week, write or email Subway corporate the day after the finale telling them WHY you bought the sandwich, and let them inform NBC how much they will continue to support the show.
    That's a great idea... very clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3419895;
    Hmm. Given that (1) I like Subway and (2) there is one in my small town, I may have to go get some next Monday and send a follow-up e-mail...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3421444;
    Hmm. Given that (1) I like Subway and (2) there is one in my small town, I may have to go get some next Monday and send a follow-up e-mail...
    Eat me! And for more info... Click on me!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

That's a pretty smart idea. I'll definitely do it next week. I'm not ready to lose this show. It's one of the few I still look forward to each week.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I just watched the show and I'm wondering where they will go with Chuck if he's not the Intersect. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread