+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3402469;
    All I've heard so far is that it hasn't yet been confirmed for another season.
    HMM...Thanks, Florimel. I don't really like not knowing.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

CCL

There are talks of it not being renewed for next year (though I hope, hope, hope it is). Don't know when a final announcement is made.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow. I did not see that coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chuck's Dad is Orion!!!
    Friggin' AWESOME episode, though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3404853;
    Wow. I did not see that coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chuck's Dad is Orion!!!
    Friggin' AWESOME episode, though!!!
    I did and was delighted to have my suspicions confirmed. Well done again!!!!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just love this show! I've never seen a bad episode. And last nights show was another winner. This show must never end.

Loved Chuck shooting Casey and Casey saying, "When I wake up I'm going to kill you." And when Chuck shot the Fulcrum agents and they didn't pass out right away and then they all fall at one time. Hilarious!

Loved when his dad said, "I was wrong. You can trust your handlers." And the doors open up and there is Casey and Sara behind Chuck with their weapons drawn. Too cool! They always have his back!

Hated when Chucks dad said to Awesome, "Your a real straight arrow aren't you?" and Awesome's response, "I used to be until my bachelor party." He looked so tortured about it. I was like awwwww. Poor Captian Awesome. You are still just as awesome as you want to be. I want that other female agent to make another guest appearance so Sara can kick her a$$!

Loved/hated when Elle came home and saw the pancake dinner and got excited and called to her dad. Instead it was Devon. I felt the pain of the loss of her dad and yet I WANT TO MARRY DEVON!!!! Elle is one lucky girl.

They really need to give this show another chance. A better time slot might help. IDK. If the rateings aren't there I just don't understand how people could not be watching and falling in love with this show.
    A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend of mine about Chuck and he had never heard of it. I told him about the episode in season one when they were all affected by the truth syrum. When Chuck, Casey, and Sara went to the Fulcrum agents house and knocked on the door and he yelled, "Who's there?" Instead of lying Chuck yells out, "The NSA, the CIA, and me. Which is a little harder to explain." My friend cracked up and wanted to watch the show. So when we got to my house we watched the DVD and he is now a huge fan too. So I don't know if its the time slot, the advertising or what but this show needs to stick around.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

holy crap.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chuck's dad is Orion.
    like already said.. but that was.... weird and... surprise, AWESOME. first I thought Scott Bakula as Chuck's dad would be odd, since I thought he wasn't really Chuck type, but now that I have seen the episode, he is a perfect match. woohoo.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3405383;
    A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend of mine about Chuck and he had never heard of it. I told him about the episode in season one when they were all affected by the truth syrum. When Chuck, Casey, and Sara went to the Fulcrum agents house and knocked on the door and he yelled, "Who's there?" Instead of lying Chuck yells out, "The NSA, the CIA, and me. Which is a little harder to explain." My friend cracked up and wanted to watch the show. So when we got to my house we watched the DVD and he is now a huge fan too. So I don't know if its the time slot, the advertising or what but this show needs to stick around.
    I remember that epiode, and I don't think that dude, played by Kevin Weiman (Marshall from Alia), was a Fulcrum agent. He was just an ex-gymnast turned terrorist. Hehe

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3405383;
    Loved Chuck shooting Casey and Casey saying, "When I wake up I'm going to kill you."
    And when Chuck pointed the gun at Casey and Casey said "Is that a tranq gun? You don't even have the courtesy to aim a real weapon at me." That whole scene had me on the floor.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Every week there are more and more reasons why I love this show. It is just so wonderfully comedic and appropriately dramatic. This is a show that takes itself seriously... but not too much.

Only ONE word for tonight's episode: Awesome.

The best show on Television by a mile likely had its best episode ever.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread