+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

I really don't think the following needs to be spoiler tagged, but just in case...

Click to see Spoiler:
    I did read that Chuck's father has been cast and will be played by Scott Bakula.
    Interesting speculation that he might be Orion. Chuck and Ellie got their intelligence genes from somewhere.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Ooo! I love him. Excellent casting!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I love him, too! And he'd be a very believable
    Click to see Spoiler:
    father
    for Chuck, both in personality style (at least of the characters he usually plays) and looks.

So it appears, from the preview for next week, Chuck & Ellie's father is connected to the intelligence community somehow. Chevy Chase is making an appearance too. Great guest stars this season. As for Chuck & Sarah & Trisha Helfer this week. I thought Casey was going to ask her for a date he was so gaga over her spy talk, but I was really happy that he stood up for Sarah when it counted. I wonder if Sarah will get in trouble for using the government computer to search for Chuck's father. As for Awesome & Ellie...I really hope Chuck can calm down Ellie because she was acting as if there might not be a wedding.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think Elle and Awesome will be ok. Awesome is one General Beckman away from catching on to Chuck. And now with their father getting in the picture I think Elle will find out the truth soon enough. I hope anyways.

This is absolutely my one and only must see tv right now. I have a lot of shows I watch but Chuck I just can't miss. I'm suprised there aren't more posters here.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I enjoy the show as well - I just don't post very much. I would love a laptop so I could post while watching!

I hope the show doesn't get cancelled.

I knew Tricia Helfer was going to guest star. She also has said that her character will be recurring in season 3, assuming there is a 3. If it doesn't get renewed, then I'm done with NBC. I'll alllow a network's bad programming decisions to annoy me for only so long.

I agree with psucashcow about the chemistry between Casey and Tricia's Helfer's character. Would love to see that develop a bit next season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Yeah that chemistry was great! I loved watching Casey drool. But his true character really showed through every time he defended Walker.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Has there been talk that the show is going to be canceled? I hope not but I assume that since it was brought up several times in the thread that maybe you guys know something I don't.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

All I've heard so far is that it hasn't yet been confirmed for another season.

+ Reply to Thread