+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

FORT Fan

Re: Chuck on NBC

What a great episode tonight, the ending was intense, Chuck and Sarah have such great chemistry, if only Chuck knew why she did what she did.

I particularly liked this episode b/c in addition to an interesting story the entire cast was together in the Buy More -- love this group! Also loved the cop from Die Hard playing the cop and cousin of the Buy More Manager. Although I don't know for sure, when the cop and cousin were running to each other and hug at the end I bet that song/music was from Die Hard -- there had to be some insider reference to Die Hard. Anyone pick up on any?

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3252254;
    Hey, as a hardcore Alias fan, I will take anyone I can get, lol!!
    Me, too! Me, too! If Eli Stone really is cancelled, I can see Victor Garber as Chuck and Ellie's dad, though he may not want to play daddy dearest again. I can also see Sarah and Casey having some negative history with Sydney and Michael. Not very likely to happen, but I can imagine some entertaining scenarios.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

LG.

I loved seeing "Big Mike's" brother the police officer. You're right, he was in Die Hard, but I was picturing him as the dad, Carl, from Family Matters, and Erkle saying "did I do that?" He was well cast as Big Mike's bro. Loved that "are you hungry?" and "I could eat" exchange at the end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It was totally a nod to Die Hard, right down to the twinkies. In the movie, he was just coming out of a convenience store with a bunch of twinkies and he just bit in to one when he gets the call to go investigate the Nakamura building. And then how he was working the kidnapping until some bossy agents come in and try to take over, etc. I loved it.

I loved the moment with Chuck and Sara and the charm bracelet. I hope Chuck doesn't change how he acts towards her because of what he saw.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I LOVED the intensity this week!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3252403;
    It was totally a nod to Die Hard, right down to the twinkies. In the movie, he was just coming out of a convenience store with a bunch of twinkies and he just bit in to one when he gets the call to go investigate the Nakamura building. And then how he was working the kidnapping until some bossy agents come in and try to take over, etc. I loved it.

I loved the moment with Chuck and Sara and the charm bracelet. I hope Chuck doesn't change how he acts towards her because of what he saw.
    I hope he doesn't change how he acts either. I hope the General or even Casey fill Chuck in about why the Fulcrum agent needed to be killed. How many Fulcrum agents can there possibly be????
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3252285;
    Me, too! Me, too! If Eli Stone really is cancelled, I can see Victor Garber as Chuck and Ellie's dad, though he may not want to play daddy dearest again. I can also see Sarah and Casey having some negative history with Sydney and Michael. Not very likely to happen, but I can imagine some entertaining scenarios.
    I love the idea of Victor Garber being a spy daddy again.

Last night's show was easily one of my favorites. I thought it was going to be all nice and sweet but I like how deep/intense things got. Hopefully things will get cleared up quickly bewtween Chuck and Sarah, who are wonderful togehter. I loved the bracelet moment and the kiss at the end. And I loved Sarah pretending to be scard with Ellie.

The cast all together was great and even though other saw the guy from Die Hard, I saw the dad from Family Matters....either way it was good to see him. I smiled every time I saw Casey's fingers.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3252285;
    You can also see him as Mayor Moscone in the movie Milk

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3252618;
    I smiled every time I saw Casey's fingers.
    Forgot about that, so funny. Adam Baldwin gets better and better every episode -- love the guy.

Did anyone notice Sarah looked painfully thin this episode? Did I imagine that?

I love how Casey can take out evil spies without a sweat, but Christmas wrapping has him beat!

It was a wonderfully endearing Christmas episode.

+ Reply to Thread