+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

CCL

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by jennmarie13;3244264;
    I loved that, after Casey knocked over the bonsai tree this week, he quickly saluted the picture of Reagan before leaving. Hilarious!
    He loves the Gipper!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Once again last night I loved the show. I thought it was a good mix of the Buy More crowd plot breaking up the main storyline with Sarah and her father. I really liked Gary Cole as Sarah's Dad. Loved Chuck flashing on Sarah's Dad and also loved how Dad told Sarah that Chuck was a trustworthy guy. I'm just wondering what Sarah is going to do next week that will throw Chuck for a loop.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3247645;
    I'm just wondering what Sarah is going to do next week that will throw Chuck for a loop.
    Was that in the preview? I didn't see the preview - do spill (please).

Glad to see Anna finally back. Loved the whole Buy More storyline with the DeMorgan etc.
    I thought Sarah's background would be a bit more convoluted/interesting than just her having a grifter father. Maybe there is more to it that they will show in the future.

I loved Gary Cole as Sarah's father and I hope we see more of him in the future. There has been so much foreshadowing about Chuck's father, I wonder how long before we will see him. He's just got to be involved in this somehow -- maybe as part of or in charge of Fulcrum?

Also loved the Buy More storylines and was pelased to see Anna back. And the cars! First, the DeLorean from Back to the Future, then the General Lee!

Of course, it's always a treat to see Casey's soft side peeking out from its hiding place.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3244314;
    They (and I) are having fun with the guest stars this season -- John Larroquette and Michael Strahan early in the season, then Morgan Fairchild and Bruce Boxleitner as Awesome's parents last night. Gary Cole is next week and Dom Monaghan is coming up, I think in the season finale. Tony Hale's recurring role is another casting coup.
    And don't forget Carl Lumbly as Casey's Sensei. First Kevin Weisman last season, and now Lumbly? How many more former Alias cast members are we gonna see on Chuck?

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3247680;
    Was that in the preview? I didn't see the preview - do spill (please).

Glad to see Anna finally back. Loved the whole Buy More storyline with the DeMorgan etc.
    I thought Sarah's background would be a bit more convoluted/interesting than just her having a grifter father. Maybe there is more to it that they will show in the future.
    There really wasn't much of a preview but the voiceover implied that with everything else Chuck would be involved Sarah was going to ask him to do something. Maybe it will replay during the week. They used to air the trailers on the NBC site, but I haven't seen that happen since the Nicole Richie episode.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

CCL

^ Thanks, psucashcow.

FORT Fan

This show never seems to fail me. It and maybe 30 Rock are the only shows I can count on each week to really entertain me. Loved everything about last night...the cars, Sarah's dad/history (like someone else I'm hoping there's more), Anna being back, Casey being a little soft. I'm really looking forward to meeting Chuck's dad, whenever they decide to bring him on. Should be some interesting interactions and it should mean more Ellie.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Every week, I think I like Awesome a bit more. Chuck himself disappointed me slightly. After screaming "No!", couldn't he have said he would rather his sister were let out? That's what I would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3248044;
    And don't forget Carl Lumbly as Casey's Sensei. First Kevin Weisman last season, and now Lumbly? How many more former Alias cast members are we gonna see on Chuck?
    Hey, as a hardcore Alias fan, I will take anyone I can get, lol!!

+ Reply to Thread