+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

FORT Fan

Re: Chuck on NBC

way back in his Less Than Perfect days, I never really found Zachary that attractive but now I think he's adorable.

Where's Anna? Hasn't she been missing for a couple of weeks?

I was a little disappointed that Jill turned out to be a bad guy because I thought that was a predictable way to go but I'm still along for the ride. Casey hitting that high note was classic. I also loved the shower scene with Chuck and Sarah. I don't mind the will they/won't they relationships as long as it doesn't go past it's expiration date. I think with CS by the end of this season they should get together. I'd like to see what they would be like in a real relationship. I'm also craving for more about Sarah's past.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

CCL

I was wondering the same thing re: Anna's whereabouts. And also about wanting to know more about Sarah's past.
    While I think Zachary Levi is cute, there's something about his hair that is bugging me...
    Casey is probably the best character on the show - I love him.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have to agree about Anna. I would love to see her character develop and be used more.

The last I recall in the episode where she takes on Michael Strahan, Casey said something about possibly recruiting her. I think it's a great idea as I suspect she'll be quite good at it and because it will provide Morgan with two people he cares about disappearing and doing things he doesn't understand.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3238019;
    I don't mind the will they/won't they relationships as long as it doesn't go past it's expiration date.
    That's what I'm afraid of. Scrubs used to be my favorite show, until I decided the Eliot/JD storyline had gone on long enough and they were just reusing the same sorry old plotline. If Sarah and Chuck actually get together and it doesn't blow up in their faces, I wouldn't mind it at all, though I do still find platonic friendships much more fascinating.

I really cannot believe how many chances Chuck gave Jill in last night's episode. But I'm glad that Sarah overheard Chuck tell Jill that the deciding reason Chuck captured Jill was because Jill would have killed Sarah otherwise. And Morgan was a panic last night.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by twilite;3238850;
    That's what I'm afraid of. Scrubs used to be my favorite show, until I decided the Eliot/JD storyline had gone on long enough and they were just reusing the same sorry old plotline. If Sarah and Chuck actually get together and it doesn't blow up in their faces, I wouldn't mind it at all, though I do still find platonic friendships much more fascinating.
    The Eliot/JD storyline is a classic example of what not to do. The back and forth makes it hard to root for them. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Chuck and Sarah.

I enjoyed last night. Chuck was frustrating but he came through in the end. And I loved Big Mike being the hero and it was lovely seeing Chuck and Sarah walking hand in hand into the apartment again. I guess Jill was something Chuck needed to go through in order to finally let go of the past. I have a feeling though we'll see Jill and Bryce again in the future.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I haven't posted in this thread in a while but I had to come and say that the Gravitron scene was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a while. It had me cracking up. I dunno - maybe you have to have experience with that ride to really get it. :p
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

CCL

I love when Chuck gets to use his computer nerd tricks to help Casey and Sarah.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I loved that, after Casey knocked over the bonsai tree this week, he quickly saluted the picture of Reagan before leaving. Hilarious!

They (and I) are having fun with the guest stars this season -- John Larroquette and Michael Strahan early in the season, then Morgan Fairchild and Bruce Boxleitner as Awesome's parents last night. Gary Cole is next week and Dom Monaghan is coming up, I think in the season finale. Tony Hale's recurring role is another casting coup.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread