+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

This show is soooo funny! I loved when Chuck was listening to Jill and her friend talk about him. The friend says, "He only makes 10$ and hour." and Chuck doesn't think they can hear him and says, "Helllooo. It's 12.50 an hour." "Chuck is that you? Are you spying on me?"

I agree the secondary characters add a lot to this show. I love Capt Awesome. He is awesome. I also love the Buy More Crew. When they pulled up to Chuck and Jill and started giving away all of Chucks secrets I was laughing so hard. Then I completely lost it when they backed back up to apologize.
    We're not going to Guam are we?

I still think that Jill is going to screw over Chuck again...probably when they bring Brice back into the picture to mess with both Sarah and Chuck. I thought the funniest scene was the Buy More crew setting up the choking incident so they could copy down the steps for the Heimlech for their CPR exam.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I knew it. I knew Jill was a Fulcrum agent. I really hope that Sarah puts a massive beatdown on Jill for messing with Chuck again.

I loved Casey's comment about Geek Code and Morgan's taping of Emmet for blackmail purposes.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3236335;
    I knew it. I knew Jill was a Fulcrum agent. I really hope that Sarah puts a massive beatdown on Jill for messing with Chuck again.
    I knew it, too. Though after we had a whole episode where she was being helpful and sucking face with Chuck, I worried that she was in for the long haul as the new girlfriend. I'm glad her evil spy side is revealed next week. And was Chuck's entire class at Stanford recruited into the spy trade?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Too be honest, I'm a lot more interested in the friendship storylines, than the romantic ones. I get bored with the will they/won't they sexual tension between Chuck and Sarah. I kind of want them to grow out of it, and then I can watch their friendship grow and blossom.

CCL

^ Different strokes, different folks. I don't mind the romantic tension storylines (as long as they don't get too ludicrous) and I do hope that Sarah and Chuck will eventually get together (as they should!). But that's just me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

My fav relationship on this show is Casey and Chuck. It's really one of those friendships that neither one want to admit - but it's there.
    I like the show a lot, and Casey and the BuyMore group are perfect.

I just knew it too. I can't believe that Chuck's so unlucky in his relationships and friendships (minus Morgan of course).

I love Morgan! I wish he were my best friend. He is always there for Chuck and it just sucks how Chuck has to keep lying to him. I loved his line: "Best friends lie for each other, not to each other."

I think the show is striking a very good balance among romantic story lines, the main spy arc, and the relationships among the main and supporting characters. The structure of the writing is excellent. Some of the funniest lines go to Casey and Adam Baldwin underplays them perfectly. He is an outstanding comedic straight man. (Straight man as in Rowan to Martin, Martin to Lewis, Abbott to Costello, not as a sexual reference).

I also like that they are allowing the Chuck (the character) to grow and develop into his new life. He is becoming more capable and the natural attractiveness of Zachary Levi is becoming more apparent.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread