+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

CCL

Re: Chuck on NBC

bbnbama posted this on the Lost thread - Dominic Monaghan (Charlie on Lost) is going to guest on Chuck. For the full article see the Lost thread or click below for the original article on Entertainment Weekly:

Exclusive: 'Chuck' Finds 'Lost' Boy Monaghan | Chuck, Lost | Ausiello Files | EW.com
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3222668;
    bbnbama posted this on the Lost thread - Dominic Monaghan (Charlie on Lost) is going to guest on Chuck. For the full article see the Lost thread or click below for the original article on Entertainment Weekly:

Exclusive: 'Chuck' Finds 'Lost' Boy Monaghan | Chuck, Lost | Ausiello Files | EW.com
    I had read about this and I'm delighted. Chuck has been doing an excellent job of casting guest stars this season. If only they would promote the show just a little bit in place of the endless clips of Katie Holmes appearance in Eli Stone. I love Eli Stone, but by the time that episode aired, I was on Holmes overload, particularly since they had a guest star of the caliber of Ken Howard whom they just ignored.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Unfortunately Chuck and Eli Stone aren't on the same network. It's sad how little promotion Chuck is getting in comparison to many other (much worse) shows.

Nicole Ritchie surprised me, she can act! And pretty damn well I might add which was a nice surprise.

I was a little disappointed they revealed all that they did with Sarah's past, I was hoping we'd find out about it later.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I think they left quite a few doors to be opened...things that happened in all her previous identities..., but yes, we did get a big picture.

I wasn't disappointed because I know, given the writing for Chuck, that while we got a picture, we definitely didn't get the entire puzzle.

I loved the exchange between Chuck and Morgan in the last show that was something like:

Chuck: Do we have any Rush CDís in the store?
    Morgan: No, but I have them all on my Zune
    Chuck: You have a Zune?!
    Morgan: Nah, only kidding, Iíll get my iPod

Is the fact that I found this completely funny an indicator of my nerdiness??

This season has disappointed me to some degree I found my self laughing less... I don't know why though? I also wish that Sarah had remained a mystery a little longer however I was glad that she is more complicated that Chuck knows (all the other past identities.) Is it just me or does the actress that played Jill seen oddly old??? I don't know but she comes of as old to me and it creeps me out, I want her gone because I love Sarah and Chuck so much. I want Brice to show up an d be like oh btw Jill works for fulcrum too and she is screwing you all over! I am holding out for Sarah and Chuck to be together for ever in the end.
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I just finished watching my recording of last night's episode and found it highly entertaining. I think Jill is a good addition. Last season, Chuck was agonizing over Sarah; this season, their positions are reversed. I doubt Jill is permanent although I anticipate she'll be around for several episodes, if not the entire season. Clearly they can't put Chuck and Sarah permanently together too soon.

I admit to tears of laughter at the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chuck and Casey kissing scene
    and at their reactions to it. This is spoilered for those who may not have watched the episode yet.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

Jill's okay (though of course I prefer Sarah. And, actually, I preferred Rachel Bilson's character to Jill as well.). I thought Jill was going to turn out to be evil when she was injecting Chuck.
    Loved when Casey was asking Chuck to let him die with dignity rather than face the prospect of being kissed by him. And I also was laughing at the scene where the Buy More crew had the one guy swallow a pen cap so that Capt. Awesome could perform the Heimlech and they could write down his manoeuvres on their test papers.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread