+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

CCL

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3220756;
    So I guess the Assistant Manager position is open again, right?
    Yeah, I wonder if Chuck will get it. Back a couple of episodes, when the new intersect looked like it would be coming online, he had all these grand plans and then the intersect went kaploeey & he was once again stuck at the Buy More. At least if he became the Assistant Manager he would get a pay raise (Speaking of his plans, I wonder why Ellie hasn't mentioned why he isn't following through with them? She always seemed to be on his case about making more of his life/potential).

The look of rapture on Casey's face when his boss was describing the superbomber... Casey cracks me up.

I hope we learn more about Sarah's/Jenny's/whoever's past.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan

I loved last night's episode. Casey as a DJ...classic!!! I loved learning about Sarah's past. It adds something extra to the show and Nicole Richie was pretty good. I wouldn't mind her popping up again instead of Bryce. Looking forward to meeting Chuck's ex next week.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3220890;
    I loved last night's episode. Casey as a DJ...classic!!! I loved learning about Sarah's past. It adds something extra to the show and Nicole Richie was pretty good. I wouldn't mind her popping up again instead of Bryce. Looking forward to meeting Chuck's ex next week.
    She was good in the part but I don't really like her personally. I don't think that she'll be on again but maybe she will if the ratings were good. If having her on means we get to see more of Sarah's past, then I'm all for that.
    Ooh...Chuck's ex? Did they show previews then? I didn't see one. What did it show?
    Last edited by CCL; 10-21-2008 at 01:16 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Count me in as among those who loved last night's show. While I don't much care for Nicole Richie, I will grant that she did a good job last night -- a lot better than I expected.

Adam Baldwin's Casey was, as always, outstanding. His comedic touch within his tough guy role is played so understated as to be brilliant. Chuck (the character) is definitely growing into the role that has been thrust upon him just as Sarah (the character) is become more vulnerable. The Buy More people are also growing and I'm so happy to see them utilized. Character development and a great ensemble cast make for a wonderful show.

I just wish they would move it from it's current time period against Dancing With the Stars and Big Bang Theory/How I Met Your Mother so that more people would have a chance to discover this gem of a show.

Next week, Tony Hale of Arrested Development is coming in as an efficiency expert at Buy More along with a former girlfried of Chuck's. I this this will be another good one!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3221118;
    I just wish they would move it from it's current time period against Dancing With the Stars and Big Bang Theory/How I Met Your Mother so that more people would have a chance to discover this gem of a show.
    I have pretty much given up on DWTS this season in favor of Chuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3221326;
    I agree.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3221326;
    I haven't, and here is why. First, I love dance, especially shows that promote real ballroom dance, and I love watching the pros.

More importantly, I record Chuck because I want to watch it more than once and to give it my full concentration when I do.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It's nice to have a DVR for this show so you can slow down the scenes when he flashes on something and see what flies by...

FORT Fan

For me, I usually just watch DWTS on youtube or on the ABC site. I used to be on those people who records everything but I just got tired of playing catchup. It sucks to lose out on some shows but I just don't have the time and/or patience anymore. But it would be nice for Chuck to find a new time slot. It deserves a chance to be seen.

Oh and it'll be nice to see Sarah a little jealous when the ex shows up.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Really enjoyed this episode of Chuck. Loved the Best Buy crew scenes. I was also pleasantly surprised by Nicole Ritchie's appearance on the show too.

+ Reply to Thread