+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

I must admit I could do with more Casey and less Bryce. It was fun to see Michael Strahan, who was better than I anticipated.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

Looking up Michael Strahan...yep, don't know him.
    Oh, I love Casey. Loved the end when he was calling for a background check on Anna saying she would be a good recruit for fieldwork...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Strahan rocked. He's so lovable to begin with, but that was just funny.

I loved Chuck at the end when he fell over and said "I hate Bryce Larkin"

I think the sub-stories at the Buy More make this show even better than just the spy stuff (which although thoroughly unbelieveable still enjoyable). Anna was hysterical!

I totally love Anna. She's a badass! She's the perfect balance to Morgan. I wonder what Sarah was going to tell Chuck before he shot her down. That totally sucked but I wasn't surprised. They have to keep the "will they or won't they" storyline going because when the 2 heroes get together it usually kills the show. Remember Sam and Diane and Dave and Maddie?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Add me to the Anna bandwagon. I completely saw it coming that she was going to use martial arts on Strahan and company, but that didn['t matter. It was a hoot. I hope they continue to feature Anna in the show.

I must admit that I would not mind seeing a lot less of Jeff. His is the only supporting character I find annoying and not adding anything to the mix.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think I read that the Buy More group got bumped up to regulars or something.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3218004;
    Add me to the Anna bandwagon. I completely saw it coming that she was going to use martial arts on Strahan and company, but that didn['t matter. It was a hoot. I hope they continue to feature Anna in the show.

I must admit that I would not mind seeing a lot less of Jeff. His is the only supporting character I find annoying and not adding anything to the mix.
    I totally agree. I think that Jeff is WAY creepy

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3218033;
    I think I read that the Buy More group got bumped up to regulars or something.
    I noticed that they were added to the opening credits. If I remember correctly, last season they had Chuck (of course), Sarah and Casey as well as Ellie and Morgan but they didn't even have Captain Awesome, much less anyone else.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

LG.

I love the Buy More crew. I don't think this show would be nearly as popular and entertaining if it was all just "Chuck is an amature spy" as that plot was done (albeit 20+ years ago in Scarecrow and Mrs. King - that show rocked).

The Buy More side is such a foil to what Chuck has going on with his Spy-Life, and so much needed comic relief. I love Anna, by the way. Anna and Morgan together crack me up. I still miss Harry Tang though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

Tonight's episode totally rocked. This cast is so entertaining (Chuck, Sarah, Morgan, all the Buy More employees...) and Nicole Richie and Ben Savage were hilarious on tonights episode.

Adam Baldwin is also great, loved all the undercover jobs he had throughout the episode. My favorite was DJ at the dance. Love him!

My favorite line of the show -- "Where did you go to school? Bad guy high?"

Last night's show was great. I loved the flashbacks, especially at the end when Jennie/Sarah is shown with the buried box and her past becomes even more complicated....Sawyer anyone? I do think it was sweet that when offered the chance to ask 1 question about her past, Chuck refused and I think he scored points with Sarah because he didn't delve.

So I guess the Assistant Manager position is open again, right?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread