+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

CCL

Re: Chuck on NBC

Somehow Morgan looks less geeky this year. I know his hair is shorter but still...
    I liked the conflict between Casey wanting to get rid of the cipher to save Chuck and Sarah wanting to retrieve it for the same reason. I love the whole Casey-Chuck dynamic (Yeah, yeah, I catch when you fall. Put it back in your pants, Bartowski). And Casey's love of Reagan. Kind of sad the Weinerlicious is gone. A yogurt place isn't as funny/odd.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

The whole ultimate fighting cage for Assistant Manager was hilarious. Morgan is the best. I was disappointed to see weinerlicious gone too

The best word for this show is quirky and there's nothing else like it - I thoroughly enjoy it. I love the Charles Carmichael quick thinking from Chuck....

I just adore this show. When Casey literally caught Chuck when he fell I cracked up. There were a few places where I laughed out loud. The only problem is that I'm getting over a cold and when I start laughing it turns into a terrible attack of coughing!!

I also love the music on this show. I have always been a Cake fan, so even the intro music makes me smile. Last year I discovered the Eels through this show and then this week they played Dropped by Phantom Planet - another quirky song that I just love.

I am still chuckling about the "NEW A$$ MAN" sign over the Buy More in the show last night!

CCL

I want to be Big Mike - he sits at his desk all day, reading magazines and eating donuts. What's not to like about that job?
    It was kind of funny how Morgan's instructing Capt. Awesome on ways to woo Ellie paralled with Chuck receiving instructions on how to woo the Black Widow (and Captain Awesome's wooing of Ellie was so funny, with the klondike bar positioned on a plate and Sister Act ready for the dvd). I did enjoy the Black Widow segments but I hope not all future episodes are focussed solely on the cipher; I'd rather they had other spy storylines, too.
    I knew Chuck was not going to be able to have a happy ever after storyline with Sarah just yet but I didn't expect the return of Bryce. Argh!

Speaking of Big Mike...Did anyone notice the marlin in his office was missing the duct tape? I remember last season at the end of Chuck vs the Marlin it was split in half and then they showed it hung back in the office all duct taped together but now the duct tape is gone. Maybe Big Mike went back on eBay and bought himself a new one
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3213334;
    I want to be Big Mike - he sits at his desk all day, reading magazines and eating donuts. What's not to like about that job?
    It was kind of funny how Morgan's instructing Capt. Awesome on ways to woo Ellie paralled with Chuck receiving instructions on how to woo the Black Widow (and Captain Awesome's wooing of Ellie was so funny, with the klondike bar positioned on a plate and Sister Act ready for the dvd). I did enjoy the Black Widow segments but I hope not all future episodes are focussed solely on the cipher; I'd rather they had other spy storylines, too.
    I knew Chuck was not going to be able to have a happy ever after storyline with Sarah just yet but I didn't expect the return of Bryce. Argh!
    Argh is right. I told my husband that there was no way Chuck's dropping in on Sarah would go well, that she was with someone, but I sure didn't expect Bryce. That could get old real quick as well.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

Hopefully this next episode will be the only time we see Bryce this season. I am not a fan and was kind of disappointed last season when they ultimately made him a good guy. I liked thinking of him as a villain. Regardless, I love this show. It's great way to start the week.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3214176;
    Hopefully this next episode will be the only time we see Bryce this season. I am not a fan and was kind of disappointed last season when they ultimately made him a good guy. I liked thinking of him as a villain. Regardless, I love this show. It's great way to start the week.
    I agree, I'm not really a fan of Bryce and I hate how the writers use him constantly as a plot device to ruin Chuck and Sarahs relationship. The will they?/wont they? schtick will get really boring really quickly.

I love Lester as the assistant manager, he's great at being completely obnoxious but still being likeable. To be honest I know the show is mainly about Chuck/Sarah/Casey but it would be nice if some of the other characters had some better storylines and more screentime.

CCL

Well, I have a feeling Bryce will keep popping up. How did he get an update for the intersect anyways? As long as he pops up visavis the intersect and stops hounding after Sarah, I'm okay.
    Has anyone checked out the Chuck webisodes? Are they any good?

+ Reply to Thread