+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Chuch is set to return in January. Although I don't know how many episodes there are left. There may be only 1 or 2 episodes left to air as a result of the strike. I think they pushed off to January to get more viewers, this time of year is not so good for ratings.
    Tahoe bound....

Read on Ask Ausiello, on TVguide the show returns with 2 episodes back to back on January 24th (thursday) due to American Gladiators being in the usualy monday slot. However, that is the end of the series(for this year) due to the writer's strike.
    Tahoe bound....

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2757567;
    Read on Ask Ausiello, on TVguide the show returns with 2 episodes back to back on January 24th (thursday) due to American Gladiators being in the usualy monday slot. However, that is the end of the series(for this year) due to the writer's strike.
    I read this too but heard that the episodes would not be back to back because there would be Celebrity Apprentice episode in between them. Guess we'll see. Weird they'd play two new episodes on one night rather than drag it out a bit considering they only have two new episodes and who knows when any more will even be filmed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ok, I just assumed they were "back-to-back", but I worry that finishing off the last two episodes, might be the end forever?! I had read that they series was green-lighted for more episodes, but with the strike, who knows!
    Tahoe bound....

Heads up CityTv watchers (Southwestern Ontario) - Chuck is on tonight, 2 new episodes. One at 9pm, the other at 10pm!

Thursdays eps are at 8pm and 10pm....

Does Sarah have an accent in real life? I was watching BL last night and they played the promo of the actors talking about the show coming back sandwhiching The Apprentice and I could have sworn Sarah had an accent. Anyone?

CCL

The actress who plays Sarah is Australian.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks CCL. That makes a lot of sense. I'd have never known had I not seen that promo.

I love Chuck. This series is AWESOME!

I think the reason they didn't run them back to back was to try to catch more viewers. My guess would be that Apprentice has bigger numbers and they think that more viewers would stick around.

And due to the strike there won't be many new shows in the pipeline, so Chuck has a far better chance of sticking around than if this was a traditional end of season.

*keeping my fingers crossed*
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I missed what Casey said to Sarah right at the very end about Chuck. Can anyone remember/fill me in on what he said to her? I turned away for a minute and I feel like I missed something important.

Loved it, will miss it, it better come back soon!

+ Reply to Thread