+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chuck on NBC

Re: Chuck on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2705204;
    Next semester?
    Can you tell where my mind is?! So ready to be done finals!

I wish they hadn't destroyed his car either, but as soon as I saw the shot of him lovingly cleaning it, I knew something was going to happen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2705568;
    I wish they hadn't destroyed his car either, but as soon as I saw the shot of him lovingly cleaning it, I knew something was going to happen to it.
    There's a Russian saying that goes something like this: "If you put a gun on the stage on the first act, it must be used by the third." It's the same deal.

Anyone else amused when they were talking about the car and kept saying "Shiny?" I wonder if they did that on purpose as a wink to Firefly. Wonder if the car's name was Vera...

Off topic, but your avatar reminds me of a question I have, twilite; is the actor playing Casey part of the cast from Firefly? If not, he reminds me of him strongly.

LG.

it is the same, Adam Baldwin (he's not one of the Baldwin brothers though). I loved the Firefly episode where they went to Jaynestown and everyone worshiped his character because of something he'd done accidentally.

Back to Chuck, loved that Morgan's girlfriend didn't want him to meet her parents because she was embarrassed by how SHE acted around her parents, not because she thought adorable Morgan was embarrassing.

I'm guessing that the Beta model of the Intersect doesn't work, so after the order is given to "eliminate" Chuck they realize that they can't because he's got the only working copy of the Intersect so they call off the dogs, but not before some "is Chuck going to die, and is Casey going to do it" drama. Of course Chuck is the only person in the world with enough techie skills to actually make the Beta Intersect work, but if he does, then they'll want him dead. mmmmm.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Seeing Casey receive the word regarding taking out Chuck, I get the impression he won't be able to carry through with a snuff order regardless of what he said. Casey may have killed any number of people in the past, but I'm guessing in his mind they all had it coming to them, something I doubt he'll be able to realistically wrap his mind around when it comes to Chuck. He's been infected by Chuck in similar manner as Sarah has.

Lucky for Morgan his gal pal was too wrapped up in her personal repression to take note of how magnificently he progressed into offensive meltdown mode attempting to entertain and impress her parents.

Oh, and thanks, LG, for the answer.

Thinking back to the "truth serum" episode, Casey said under the influence that he would say he was going threaten to shoot Chuck, but that he wouldn't do it. I think Casey is not going to be able to Kill Chuck... not just because that would be the end of the show but because he has grown fond of Chuck.

Good call on the new intersect being unworkable. It will, of course, be a last minute thing, so there will be lots of drama leading up to it!
    Tahoe bound....

Premium Member

I think I agree - perhaps Casey would hesitate a bit about having to kill Chuck, considering most of the people Casey has killed probably have not exactly been good guys, whereas he knows Chuck does not pose that kind of threat, and could easily be kept out of the wrong hands by being sequestered, for example.

Could be interesting - Chuck the Intersect vs. the Intersect v2.0(Beta).

I could see Casey pretending to kill Chuck and then demanding Chuck go into hiding to make them think he really went through with it being a storyline. Not sure how they'd resolve that one though.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2710340;
    I could see Casey pretending to kill Chuck and then demanding Chuck go into hiding to make them think he really went through with it being a storyline. Not sure how they'd resolve that one though.
    He can't really go into hiding or you'd lose all the great side people, his co-workers.

Is Chuck in hibernation because of the writer's strike? Or were all the regular shows going to MIA during Christmas season?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread