+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flight of the Conchords (HBO)

Flight of the Conchords (HBO)

Flight of the Concords
    Sundays @ 10:30pm ET on HBO

Flight of the Concords HBO Official Site

"Flight of the Conchords follows the trials and tribulations of a two man, digi-folk band from New Zealand as they try to make a name for themselves in their adopted home of New York City. The band is made up of Bret McKenzie on guitar and vocals, and Jemaine Clement on guitar and vocals.

Bret and Jemaine have moved to New York in the hope of forging a successful music career. So far they've managed to find a manager (whose "other" job is at the New Zealand Consulate), one fan (a married obsessive) and one friend (who owns the local pawn shop) -- but not much else."

Oh my god, is anyone else watching this hilarious show?
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 07-23-2007 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Per serpentina's request.

FORT Fogey

Re: Flight of the Conchords (HBO)

It's quirky and has it's moments but they may need to add some supporting cast members who are there just for the sole purpose of getting big laughs.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Only two posts for this show?

It is the funniest show to be on tv in a long long time. Murray is the best!

I stumbled across this show the other day, but quickly realized it was not appropriate for kids and changed it. However, I downloaded a free sample album from Amazon.com yesterday that included the song "Hurt Feelings", which is I think is completely hilarious! I may have to make a point to catch the show now.

If you're interested, for the moment the track is still free to download on Amazon at this like:
    Amazon.com: Hurt Feelings (Album): MP3 Downloads: Flight Of The Conchords

+ Reply to Thread