+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shield Marathon

Shield Marathon

Just saw on TV where FX is showing a 2 show a night marathon of this season leading up to the finale next week. You can catch up with whats happened this year and still understand what the finale is about.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

SHOOT!!!!
    This does not make me happy.... it means only ONE more new episode. How can they do that to us? The freakin' Money train is going to be a cliff hanger!

I guess I should be happy that they managed to get an entire season in with out missing a week OR THREE (24)... or throwing in repeats.

I hate when I like a show this much
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

: I can't believe this season is almost over! I am gonna be on the edge of the couch until I get to see the last episode though.

I agree Cali, I think the Money Train is gonna be a clif-hanger just ike they did with Vic about to get shot.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

The cliffhanger will be on the 1st. that means two more episodes
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread