+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 141 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: Mad Men

Re: Mad Men

REf. SAlly under the couch. Yes, the continuity was pretty good. The nurse hiding from the news report and then Don pushes his girlfriend under the bed. That story really effected them.

When Peggy was in the office late at night and she heard a noise, what was it? I know she discovered the black secretary sleeping, but that would not have made any noise. Who was it? I hope it was not a foreshadowing for an attacker to appear and harm one of the women. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Megan.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    What did the note say that Dawn wrote? I couldn't read it. So glad Joan's husband is out of the picture (I hope). I want her back at the office being the fabulous office Joan! Sally's step-grandmother is one scary lady. Like the new guy.
    OK update … here it is word for word.

Peggy:

Thank you for your hospitality. I hope you weren't too put out.

Dawn
    Last edited by momrek06; 04-10-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    REf. SAlly under the couch. Yes, the continuity was pretty good. The nurse hiding from the news report and then Don pushes his girlfriend under the bed. That story really effected them.

When Peggy was in the office late at night and she heard a noise, what was it? I know she discovered the black secretary sleeping, but that would not have made any noise. Who was it? I hope it was not a foreshadowing for an attacker to appear and harm one of the women. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Megan.
    At first I thought the noise was the elevator moving, which is strange because it wouldn't have made Peggy check only Don's office. (Is he the only one she thinks might be working late?) I'd have to rewatch it to listen for it again.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Does the new guy that Peggy hired reminder you of anyone? For some reason, he reminds me of the characters that Woody Allen plays in most of his movies.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    At first I thought the noise was the elevator moving, which is strange because it wouldn't have made Peggy check only Don's office. (Is he the only one she thinks might be working late?) I'd have to rewatch it to listen for it again.
    Finally watched this, I thought (and could be wrong) that Peggy heard a noise...a thud...then another soft noise and definitely footsteps (like a man, not high heels) and then she goes looking...You could tell that the news about the nurses being killed had given her the creeps.
    So, I agree, it couldn't have been Dawn who was sound asleep with the door closed.
    This was a very dark episode...not that Mad Men is ever light and a comedy! But it was a chilling story in many ways.
    Megan really puzzles me....not Megan, but Jessica Paré. She is so beautiful in Mad Men but not so much w/o that wig. Her teeth bother me also...big and with a huge overbite. If I looked that good w/that dark hairdo (wig), I'd probably do my hair that way. (actually, I love her hairdo/wig and am considering it for my next "change" in hairdo...very classic cut)
    And I'm totally in love with the Draper apartment...esp since our new house (2yrs) is mid century modern just like there timeline...maybe I can pick up some ideas for decorating.
    Debb70 likes this.

Thanks for confirming that we may be looking at some other mystery person who is hiding in the office. I pray they aren't dangerous, altrhough a murder in the office would shake things up. Maybe that's too much like the news story to fall into the script though. I hope it's not a red herring.

I recall having some baby doll pj's not unlike those Sally had on. They were quite popular in the 60's and 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I recall having some baby doll pj's not unlike those Sally had on. They were quite popular in the 60's and 70's.
    I still have one baby doll pj set in black....from the 60's or 70's....haven't worn in in years but can't get rid of it. They were so cute and comfy.
    Now I wear a really sexy attractive outfit to bed: one of my husband's big soft oversized tee shirt.
    But who knows? If I need to add a little pzazz one night, I'll pull that thing out.
    Debb70 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Once again proving it's one of the best offerings on television.
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Juicy episode! Party guest tension! Dashed literary dreams! Call girls! Hints at bisexuality! Maybe a baby! An awkward kiss! FISTICUFFS!

"Look, it's Superman!" I laughed out loud.
    Cootie and Debb70 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Love Lane! Loved how Joan handled him even more!
    Debb70 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread