+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 141 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: Mad Men

Re: Mad Men

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I read that yesterday and honestly did not think it tells how MM will end. Maybe it's just me though.
    Well they have 3 more seasons left. If he is going to end the show with Don in his 80's, then he will have to do a big leap at some point. I tend to believe he will do the leap late in the series. Do you recall how they ended Six Feet Under? The show ended and then they went into this time tunnel and it showed what was to happen 20 years down the road. The actors were made up to look older. They showed who had ended up as a couple, who had died, etc. It was very touching. They did the same thing in the tv show Medium.

The new season starts March 25th - that's coming up soon! Can't wait!
    I just finished watching Season 4 all in a row this weekend ... wow. I see the engagement to Megan as someone else here did - she's someone to be good to Don's kids, kind of a practical move. At least in his mind, she's the opposite of Betty. The sudden proposal did ring hollow to me though, and I found myself saying "oh no, no, no" out loud to the TV. I was thrilled to see Joan was still pregnant, and can't wait to see how that plays out.

Regarding Peggy's baby, weren't her family members taking care of him? I thought I remember her visiting them and seeing him. ?

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    The new season starts March 25th - that's coming up soon! Can't wait!
    I just finished watching Season 4 all in a row this weekend ... wow. I see the engagement to Megan as someone else here did - she's someone to be good to Don's kids, kind of a practical move. At least in his mind, she's the opposite of Betty. The sudden proposal did ring hollow to me though, and I found myself saying "oh no, no, no" out loud to the TV. I was thrilled to see Joan was still pregnant, and can't wait to see how that plays out.

Regarding Peggy's baby, weren't her family members taking care of him? I thought I remember her visiting them and seeing him. ?
    Thanks for the reminder of the return. It's been so long since I watched it, I need a refresher!

Peggy's baby was adopted out. The baby shown was Peggy's sister's kid. I read a lot about it last year. I also think some of the producers anwered questions about it to clear up that Peggy's sister does not have Peggy's baby. So unless they do a turn around, she and Pete will never see that child. (of course this is the world of tv, so your never know. LOL)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

An art auction on Ebay, beginning March 23rd.

Some of you long time HGTV watchers might remember AARON FOSTER. He hosted a show called FREE STYLE. He'd go into people's homes and "redecorate" with the stuff they already had. These days, Aaron is quite busy making license plate art.

If you are a die-hard fan of Don Draper, you might be interested in this auction. He didn't specify in his tweet, but I know Aaron has said before that it's for charity.

aaron foster mad men.jpg
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Is it March 25th yet?
    Ellen, Cootie and Debb70 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Anyone know who January Jones' baby's daddy is?

We are new to this series and have almost caught up. Right at the start of season 4 and trying to get it finished before 5 starts.

Roger is one of our favorite characters. Love his dry sense of humor.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Some of the cast, including John Hamm were on The Today Show recently. Here's a link for the video! My oh my has Sally grown up! She's 12 in real life now.

The Clicker - 'Mad Men' cast talks long hiatus, a fiery plane crash and 'terrible' reality TV people

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Friday night, nothing on tv, time to pull out the last three episodes of Season 4 and get primed.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I saw an interview with the writer of MM and he said he didn't even want to think of ending this show. GREAT news IMO.

+ Reply to Thread